Tufin Directs Investors to its Annual Report on Form 20-F
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BOSTON & TEL AVIV, Israel--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Tufin (NYSE: TUFN), a company pioneering a policy-centric approach to security and IT operations, advised investors that a copy of its filed annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020 was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 2, 2021. The annual report on Form 20-F can be accessed on the Company's investor relations website at https://investors.tufin.com/home/default.aspx or on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov.
Tufin will provide a hard copy of the annual report containing its audited consolidated financial statements, free of charge, to its shareholders upon request. Requests should be directed in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to Tufin Software Technologies Ltd., 5 HaShalom Road, ToHa Tower, Tel Aviv 6789205, Israel.
Tufin (NYSE: TUFN) simplifies management of some of the largest, most complex networks in the world, consisting of thousands of firewall and network devices and emerging hybrid cloud infrastructures. Enterprises select the Tufin Orchestration Suite™ to increase agility in the face of ever-changing business demands while maintaining a robust security posture. The Suite reduces the attack surface and meets the need for greater visibility into secure and reliable application connectivity. With over 2,000 customers since its inception, Tufin’s network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes instead of days, while improving their security posture and business agility.
Find out more at: www.tufin.com
Follow Tufin on Twitter: @TufinTech
Read more on Tufin’s blog: Suite Talk
Jackie Marcus or Michael Cummings
Corporate Communications Manager, Tufin
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'They Can Hire Jeff Bezos and It Won't Make a Difference': GameStop (GME) Taps Senior Executives From Amazon as New CEO and CFO, Tops Q1 Earnings Estimates and Says May Sell Up To 5 Million Shares
- Boxed to Become U.S. Publicly Traded Company Through Merger With Seven Oaks Acquisition Corp. (SVOK)
- Fi911: Mentorship Program Launched to Elevate Women in the Rapidly Growing Fintech Industry
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!