Trifacta Achieves SOC 2 Type II Compliance Certification
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Data preparation leader completes enterprise security requirements, validating commitment to high-quality security and privacy
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Trifacta, the global leader in data preparation, announced today that it has successfully achieved Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type II certification by proving its system meets rigorous standards for keeping its clients’ sensitive data safe and secure.
Type II reports address policies and procedures over a specific audit period. A more rigorous designation than Type I, which Trifacta completed in May 2020, systems must be evaluated for a minimum of six months to ensure standards established by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) are met.
The findings affirm that Trifacta’s platform meets the SOC 2 Type II standards relative to the Security Trust Services Principle and Criteria. This certification comes in addition to Trifacta’s designations in ISO 27001 and HIPAA, as well as being GDPR and CCPA compliant.
“With a client base spanning across industries including healthcare, insurance and financial services, our customers place a huge amount of trust in us to handle their data safely and securely,” said Trifacta CTO Sean Kandel. “It’s important we validate that commitment through completing certifications such as SOC 2 Type II and other industry accepted practices.”
Trifacta is a global leader in data preparation. Trifacta leverages decades of innovative research in human-computer interaction, scalable data management and machine learning to make the process of preparing data faster and more intuitive. Around the globe, tens of thousands of users at more than 10,000 companies, including leading brands like Deutsche Boerse, Google, Kaiser Permanente, New York Life and PepsiCo, are unlocking the potential of their data with Trifacta’s market-leading data preparation solutions. Learn more at trifacta.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GC Pharma Lights Up to Celebrate ‘World Hemophilia Day’
- SBA Announces Official Restaurant Revitalization Fund Application and Guidelines
- La CAJO suspend et demande la révocation du permis de vente d’alcool de Family Kitchen, Leamington, pour non-conformité
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!