TriState Capital Declares Quarterly Dividends on Perpetual Preferred Stock
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PITTSBURGH--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Board of Directors of TriState Capital Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSC) declared quarterly dividends on the company’s outstanding non-cumulative perpetual preferred stock.
A dividend of $0.421875 per depositary share of Series A Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock (Nasdaq: TSCAP) is payable on April 1, 2021 to holders of record as of March 15, 2021.
A dividend of $0.3984375 per depositary share of Series B Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock (Nasdaq: TSCBP) is payable on April 1, 2021 to holders of record as of March 15, 2021.
A dividend of 0.01725 shares per depositary share of Series C Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock and cash in the amount of $21,250.00 is payable on April 1, 2021 to the holder of record as of March 15, 2021.
ABOUT TRISTATE CAPITAL
TriState Capital Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSC) is a bank holding company headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, providing commercial banking, private banking and investment management services to middle-market companies, institutional clients and high-net-worth individuals. Its TriState Capital Bank subsidiary had $9.8 billion in assets as of December 31, 2020, and serves middle-market commercial customers through regional representative offices in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Cleveland, Edison, N.J., and New York City, as well as high-net-worth individuals nationwide through its national referral network of financial intermediaries. Its Chartwell Investment Partners subsidiary had $10.3 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2020 and serves institutional clients and TriState Capital’s financial intermediary network. For more information, please visit http://investors.tristatecapitalbank.com.
267-932-8760, ext. 302
Jeff Schoenborn and Kate Croft
Source: TriState Capital Holdings, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phico Therapeutics Awarded up to $18.2 Million USD (c.£13.2 Million GBP) CARB-X Funding to Advance SASPject Antibacterial Therapy Through Phase 1 Clinical Trials
- Philips installs leading digital imaging solutions at new Central Acute Services Building of Westmead Hospital in Sydney Australia
- Prepayments (CK93) - Nykredit Realkredit A/S