Topolewski America Awarded $90 Million Mining Contract
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second weekly loss on Fed's lower-for-longer stance
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Topolewski America is pleased to announce the Company has been awarded two mining infrastructure contracts from Blackstone Mining. The contract covers two separate mines located in Nevada and Idaho. The company will perform site work which includes roads, bridges, drainage systems, site work and install work camp infrastructure for all construction crews for the new mines. The Company’s expertise in several similar large mining projects was key in the awarding of the projects. Through the Company's engineering skills and experience it shortened the completion schedule by nine months and saved both projects close to $12 million.
The company anticipates hiring close to two hundred operators and truck drivers for the projects from the respective areas. The contracts strengthen Topolewski's reputation as a leading mining and infrastructure company throughout western USA and Alaska. It solidifies the Company as a leading, trusted, engineering and construction partner for mining companies.
Topolewski America Inc. is one of the most diversified construction, mining, infrastructure, construction solution and environmental companies in North America. It is celebrating 31 years accident free and is the platinum standard for health and safety in the industry. It is a veteran preferential company and a financial supporter of several combat veteran organizations. The Company performs infrastructure, mining, power , transportation, environmental and resource development throughout America, Alaska and western Canada.
Source: Topolewski America Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Entegris Announces Proposed $400 Million Senior Unsecured Notes Offering
- Morgan Stanley First Quarter 2021 Earnings Results
- State Street Reports First-Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!