Thought Leadership & Innovation Foundation Awareness Month April 2021: Better Data Equals Better Healthcare to Transform Thinking into Doing
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MCLEAN, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Thought Leadership & Innovation Foundation (TLI), a not-for-profit organization that works at the nexus of science, technology and public health, is pleased to announce that April 2021 has been officially designated as the first national Healthcare Thought Leadership & Innovation Month in the Health Observances & Recognition Days calendar published by The Society for Health Care Strategy & Market Development (SHSMD), part of the American Hospital Association (AHA). For more than a decade, TLI has worked with federal and commercial organizations, as well as global partners, to implement strategies that help patient populations struggling to find better healthcare outcomes across the country and around the world.
During this month-long event, TLI will publish a two-part white paper, with Part One of “At the Intersection of Thought Leadership & Innovation: Where Meaningful Healthcare Change Happens” now available. TLI will also conduct a webinar featuring Kenton Kaufman, Director, Motion Analysis Laboratory, Mayo Clinic, titled “Exciting Breakthroughs in the Future of Limb Loss Care for 2,100,000 Americans,” Tue. April 27, 3 p.m.-4 p.m. (EDT). Register for the webinar here.
“Thought leadership serves as a foundation for high performance. Successful innovators know that better data is the underpinning for effective programs and execution, providing the fundamental building blocks for sustainable progress to improve healthcare in the United States,” says Reed Hartley, Executive Director, TLI. “TLI’s goal for this observance is to inspire all stakeholders in the healthcare continuum to showcase new and innovative programs that lead to transformative change in healthcare. When grounded in data, innovation can lead to improved prevention, treatment and outcomes for those facing life-altering medical diagnoses.”
Some of TLI’s recent projects include:
- A major new phase of its flagship program, the National Institutes of Health-sponsored national Limb Loss & Preservation Registry (Registry) under contract with the Mayo Clinic
- Ongoing support of T Lab, a Gaithersburg, Maryland-based research partner for chronic infection research
- A new program in regenerative medicine, including multiple cellular therapy partners, investment banking experts and clinical leaders in the field
“The COVID-19 pandemic has underscored the importance of measuring advances in improved patient outcomes, optimized economic efficiency for health care delivery and enhanced resilience to the threats of pandemics in difficult times,” adds Hartley. “Now more than ever, health care organizations need a coordinated, cohesive set of actions to effect real change in healthcare.”
For more information or to become a partner or donor, contact the foundation.
The Thought Leadership and Innovation Foundation (TLI) is a not-for-profit organization that works at the nexus of science, technology and public health, innovating for superior prevention, treatment and outcomes for those facing life-altering medical diagnoses. TLI helps patients across the country and around the world find better healthcare outcomes. Visit www.thoughtfoundation.org and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
201.641.1911 x 54
Source: Thought Leadership & Innovation Foundation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avetta Enhances and Speeds Legal Risk Compliance for Suppliers Through New eSignature Service
- Purpose Investments Launches World’s First Ether ETF
- Zinnov Rates Parascript in the Leadership Zone of its latest Hyper Intelligent Automation Ratings for Parascript’s Advanced AI/ML Capabilities