The Technological Spokesperson for Chinese Art, Tyfon Culture
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SUZHOU, China--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The art of Chinese painting that the world is familiar with, is mostly an artistic impression based on antique relics. In fact, in China, classical painting techniques have been passed down for millennia and have grown into a complete system of art, however, contemporary Chinese art, too, has shone brightly through the changing times. Tyfon Culture is one of the leaders in this field of art. Based on traditional art exhibitions, art salons and galleries, Tyfon Culture is devoted to developing art technology applications, including e-commerce, art forensic blockchains, art big data and other technology-enabled systems, to gradually expand the Chinese contemporary art market. The aim is to support more artists and artworks in China and around the world, providing an enjoyable and intimate experience for the public and connecting collectors with their favorite artists and artworks.
The ARTkey Blockchain art authentication system developed by Tyfon Culture has been filed with the State Internet Information Office of China and is the first blockchain technology system for Chinese artworks to be put on the market. It is a major achievement of Tyfon Culture in the field of art technology, providing decentralized and immutable authentication of artworks, and providing an independent and traceable professional identity for artists.
Tyfon Culture believes that digitalization is the only way to bring transparency and fairness to the art market. We are working endlessly to provide artists with a broader platform to sell their artworks and are committed to promoting artists to every corner of the world, as well as providing art lovers and collectors with a richer and more convenient art experience.
"Let there be no unsold paintings in the world"!
Company：TYFON Culture Communication Co., Ltd.
Contact Person: Tangli
Email: [email protected]
Location：10th Floor, Building A, Vital Business Plaza, 185 Qiao Mao Street, Xiangcheng District, Suzhou
Source: Tyfon Culture
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seagen Announces Results from Pivotal MOUNTAINEER Trial Demonstrating Clinically Meaningful Antitumor Activity of TUKYSA® (tucatinib) in Combination with Trastuzumab in Previously Treated HER2-Positi
- Chinese Taipei Baseball Association to Welcome Over 200 Delegates from 138 Countries for First Time Since COVID-19
- INDVR Brands Inc. Provides MCTO Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!