The Standard to Share Insights on Connecticut Paid Family Medical Leave in Free Webinar
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PORTLAND, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Representatives from The Standard are presenting a free webinar titled, Connecticut Paid Family Medical Leave – Broker Basics, Tips and Resources on Thursday, March 25. Findings from The Standard’s recent Employer Readiness Study found that of employers surveyed:
- 60% do not feel “very well prepared” to administer their new state-mandated paid leave program
- 46% don’t know how state plans integrate with their absence programs
- 39% expect difficulty managing compliance across multiple leave programs
This webinar will examine specific employer considerations related to new CT PFML legislation passed on Jan. 1, 2021, that will allow employees working in the state to take up to 12 weeks of leave starting on Jan. 1, 2022. Presenters will share research insights on employers’ greatest concerns and explain requirements for integrating new PFML laws with existing benefits programs.
Connecticut Paid Family Medical Leave – Broker Basics, Tips and Resources
- Rene McDonald, senior product manager, Disability and PFML, The Standard
- Laura Germain, employee benefits service manager, The Standard
- Lincoln Dirks, senior compliance analyst, Absence Management ∙ Operational Consulting, The Standard
- March 25, 2021
- 1 p.m. Eastern / 10 a.m. Pacific
For more information or to register for the webinar, visit The Standard’s Connecticut Paid Family Medical Leave Broker Webinar.
To learn more about Paid Family Medical Leave from The Standard, visit: Paid Family and Medical Leave | The Standard
About The Standard
The Standard is a family of companies dedicated to helping customers achieve financial well-being and peace of mind. In business since 1906, we are a leading provider of financial protection products and services for employers and individuals. Our products include group and individual disability insurance, group life, dental and vision insurance, voluntary (employee-paid) benefits, absence management services, and retirement plans and annuities for employers and individuals. For more information about The Standard, visit standard.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
The Standard is the marketing name for StanCorp Financial Group, Inc., and its subsidiaries: Standard Insurance Company, The Standard Life Insurance Company of New York, Standard Retirement Services, Inc., StanCorp Mortgage Investors, Inc., StanCorp Investment Advisers, Inc., StanCorp Real Estate, LLC, and StanCorp Equities, Inc.
Source: The Standard
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GC Pharma Lights Up to Celebrate ‘World Hemophilia Day’
- VASCEPA® (Icosapent Ethyl) Reported to Impact Vulnerable Coronary Plaque Features in New Analyses of EVAPORATE Study Presented as Late-Breaking Science at ESC Preventive Cardiology 2021
- Correction: VÍS - Reglubundin tilkynning um kaup á eigin bréfum í samræmi við endurkaupaáætlun