The St. Joe Company Releases a Video Showing Progress on Projects Currently in Development or Under Construction
- S&P 500 flat as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Stride (LRN) Targeted in Potential Takeover by Pearsons (PSO) - Source
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The St. Joe Company (NYSE: JOE) (“St. Joe”) today releases a video showing progress on projects in development or under construction. The video includes footage shot on or around March 31, 2021.
Click here to view the video.
To view all of St. Joe’s videos, visit www.joe.com/video-gallery.
Important Notice Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
The video referenced in this press release contains “forward-looking statements,” within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, including statements regarding the anticipated plans for the projects under construction described or depicted therein. These forward-looking statements are qualified in their entirety by cautionary statements and risk factors set forth in St. Joe’s filings with the SEC, including its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2020 and subsequent current report filings, as well as the following: (1) the ability of St. Joe or its affiliates to successfully complete the projects and (2) the demand for such projects by prospective users, buyers and tenants.
About The St. Joe Company
The St. Joe Company, together with its consolidated subsidiaries, is a real estate development, asset management and operating company. The Company owns land in Northwest Florida and has significant residential and commercial land-use entitlements in hand or in process. More information about the Company can be found on its website at www.joe.com. More information on the Company’s current project pipeline can be found at www.joe.com/project-updates.
©The St Joe Company 2021. “St. Joe®”, “JOE®”, the “Taking Flight” Design®, “St. Joe (and Taking Flight Design) ®” are registered service marks of The St. Joe Company or its affiliates.
St. Joe Investor Relations Contact:
Chief Financial Officer
St. Joe Media Relations Contact:
Corporate Director of Marketing
Source: The St. Joe Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bright Machines to Become Public Company via Merger with SCVX (SCVX)
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) announces modified Dutch auction tender offer to purchase up to $4 billion of its outstanding common stock
- Fintech Acquisition Corp. (FTIV) Closing Update Should Expand Multiple - Wolfe Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!