The Pershing Square Funds Announce the Final Results of Their Tender Offer for Common Shares of The Howard Hughes Corporation
- Wall Street falls on rate hike worries
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Uber (UBER) soars 8% on very strong results, analyst highlights 'monster EBITDA beat'
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) stock drops after 'disappointing' and 'choppy' Q4 results
- CVS Health (CVS) beats Q4 estimates, offers softer-than-expected guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pershing Square Capital Management, L.P. (“PSCM”) today announced the final results of the cash tender offer (the “Offer”) by Pershing Square, L.P. (“PS”), Pershing Square International, Ltd. (“PS International”) and Pershing Square Holdings, Ltd. (“PSH” and together with PS and PS International, the “Purchasers”) to purchase up to an aggregate of 6,340,000 shares of common stock (each, a “Common Share”) of The Howard Hughes Corporation (NYSE: HHC), which expired at 12:00 Midnight, New York City time, at the end of November 28, 2022.
The Purchasers have accepted for payment, at a purchase price of $70.00 per Common Share, and will promptly pay for, all 1,559,205 Common Shares that were validly tendered and not validly withdrawn pursuant to the Offer. After giving effect to this transaction, PSCM and its affiliates beneficially own approximately 30.4% of the Common Shares outstanding as of October 26, 2022.
About Pershing Square Capital Management, L.P.
Pershing Square Capital Management, L.P., based in New York City, is a SEC-registered investment advisor to investment funds.
Pershing Square Capital Management, L.P.
Source: Pershing Square Capital Management, L.P.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Danaher (DHR) Announces New Environmental and Applied Solutions Company to Be Named Veralto
- On The Border Introduces a New Seafood Menu with a Crab Fiesta
- NanoVibronix Announces Reverse Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesPershing Square Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!