The Manitowoc Company Schedules Fourth-quarter and Full-year 2020 Earnings Announcement and Conference Call
- Futures muted ahead of jobless claims data, AT&T rises after results
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MILWAUKEE--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Manitowoc Company, Inc. (NYSE: MTW) announced today that it will release its fourth-quarter and full-year 2020 results on Tuesday, February 9, 2021, after the close of market. The company will host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 to discuss its results and outlook.
The call will be available via webcast on the Manitowoc website at http://ir.manitowoc.com in the “Events & Presentations” section. In addition, the call will be recorded and available for replay on the website.
About The Manitowoc Company, Inc.
The Manitowoc Company, Inc. was founded in 1902 and has over a 118-year tradition of providing high-quality, customer-focused products and support services to its markets. Manitowoc is one of the world's leading providers of engineered lifting solutions. Manitowoc, through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, markets, and supports comprehensive product lines of mobile hydraulic cranes, tower cranes, lattice-boom crawler cranes and boom trucks under the Grove, Manitowoc, National Crane, Potain and Shuttlelift brand names.
Vice President Marketing & Investor Relations
Source: The Manitowoc Company, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Hartford (HIG) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.56; Rejects Additional Proposal from Chubb (CB), Raises Buyback
- Trend Micro Transforms Channel Program to Advance Cloud Security and Services
- DiaMedica Therapeutics to Participate in the B. Riley Securities’ Neuroscience Conference