The Kraft Heinz Company Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend of $0.40 Per Share
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
PITTSBURGH & CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Kraft Heinz Company (Nasdaq: KHC) announced today that the Company’s Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.40 per share of common stock payable on Sept. 29, 2023, to stockholders of record as of Sept. 1, 2023.
ABOUT THE KRAFT HEINZ COMPANY
We are driving transformation at The Kraft Heinz Company (Nasdaq: KHC), inspired by our Purpose, Let’s Make Life Delicious. Consumers are at the center of everything we do. With 2022 net sales of approximately $26 billion, we are committed to growing our iconic and emerging food and beverage brands on a global scale. We leverage our scale and agility to unleash the full power of Kraft Heinz across a portfolio of six consumer-driven product platforms. As global citizens, we’re dedicated to making a sustainable, ethical impact while helping feed the world in healthy, responsible ways. Learn more about our journey by visiting www.kraftheinzcompany.com or following us on LinkedIn.
Alex Abraham (media)
Anne-Marie Megela (investors)
Source: The Kraft Heinz Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- D3 Security Announces Participation in Black Hat Europe 2023
- OKX Announces Sponsorship of Key Events at India Blockchain Week, Will Co-Host Developer Events Showcasing Web3 Innovations
- OnePlus Founder Shares Ten-Year Anniversary Open Letter on Community Forum
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!