The Gracias Choir Brings the Joy of Christmas to the City of Los Angeles this October
- Wall St eyes subdued open after selloff on Fed worries
- BofA says S&P 500 could drop to 3000 in H123
- Deutsche Bank goes against consensus, sees S&P 500 rallying to 4500
- Positioning suggests 'limited' investor conviction behind recent rally - Citi
- GitLab (GTLB) surges 20% on better-than-feared results, analysts positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Gracias Christmas Cantata is happening on Monday, October 3rd, 2022 at the Microsoft Theater (777 Chick Hearn Ct., Los Angeles, CA 90015) for free. The City of Los Angeles gave a Certificate of Appreciation for the Gracias Choir & Orchestra for their combined efforts.
Founded in 2000, the Gracias Choir is an internationally award-winning, nonprofit choir and orchestra that has taken the highest prizes at the world’s most prestigious choral competitions. Since 2011, the Gracias Choir has performed its world-famous Christmas Cantata in major cities in the U.S. every year.
The Christmas Cantata features cherished music through 3 unforgettable stages: the Opera Act will present the Nativity, the heart-warming Musical Act based on the “Gift of the Magi,” and the Traditional Christmas Act will showcase a glorious rendition of Handel’s Oratorio, “Messiah.”
To request for free vouchers or to make guaranteed reservations for a donation of $20, please call 310-779-6392 or go to www.ChristmasCantata.us and go to Request Tickets and find the Los Angeles performance on October 3rd, 2022.
**To ensure the quality of the event, no children under the age of 5 years old will be allowed to attend. Also, the free seats are given on a first-come, first-serve basis so please be sure to arrive early.
James Hahm, 808-679-2800, [email protected]
Source: Gracias Choir
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ITC Secure Recognised With Microsoft Verified Managed XDR Solution Status
- Blink Charging Announces Additions to its Corporate Leadership, Enhancing Capabilities to Meet Growth and Expansion While Advancing the EV Revolution
- Hyundai Showcases Somalytics at OI Lounge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!