The GEO Group Announces Date for Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Earnings Release Scheduled for Tuesday, February 16, 2021 Before the Market Opens
- Conference Call Scheduled for Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 11:00 AM (Eastern Time)
BOCA RATON, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The GEO Group, Inc. (NYSE: GEO) ("GEO") will release its fourth quarter and full-year 2020 financial results on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 before the market opens. GEO has scheduled a conference call and simultaneous webcast for 11:00 AM (Eastern Time) on Tuesday, February 16, 2021.
Hosting the call for GEO will be George C. Zoley, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Brian R. Evans, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Blake Davis, President, GEO Secure Services, and Ann Schlarb, President, GEO Care.
To participate in the teleconference, please contact one of the following numbers 5 minutes prior to the scheduled start time:
In addition, a live audio webcast of the conference call may be accessed on the Webcasts section of GEO's investor relations home page at investors.geogroup.com. A webcast replay will remain available on the website for one year.
A telephonic replay will also be available through March 2, 2021. The replay numbers are 1-877-344-7529 (U.S.) and 1-412-317-0088 (International). The passcode for the telephonic replay is 10152231. If you have any questions, please contact GEO at 1-866-301-4436.
Pablo E. Paez 1-866-301-4436
Executive Vice President, Corporate Relations
Source: The GEO Group, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Hartford (HIG) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.56; Rejects Additional Proposal from Chubb (CB), Raises Buyback
- UPDATE: Armstrong Flooring (AFI) Reports Q1 Loss Per Share of $0.38
- CPV Develops 400+ MWs of Renewable Energy Capacity at Former Coal Mine Locations