The Fresh Market Is Your One-Stop-Shop for Game Day
- Wall St slips ahead of Fed rate decision, Powell comments
- Fed Day: '25bps seems the most likely, and best outcome' - JPMorgan
- Fed in spotlight with US focus on stability, First Republic
- Meme stocks rally after GameStop posts surprise fourth-quarter profit
- Boeing (BA) secures a deal to sell 21 737 MAX jets to Japan Airlines - Reuters
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GREENSBORO, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Two hundred seventy-two regular season games. Twelve playoff games. And it’s all led to this. The biggest football game of the year is on Sunday, Feb. 12, and The Fresh Market is ready to help make your game day a memorable one. Whether you’re cheering on your favorite team or just in it for the commercials, football watch parties are better with delicious food – especially snacks and meals you don’t have to make. That’s why the specialty retailer is offering dip-worthy wings, ready-made meals and party platters, and more so you can be ready for kickoff! From salty to sweet, The Fresh Market has dozens of appetizing options to choose from:
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230125005547/en/
On any given Sunday, The Fresh Market has what you need to make your game day memorable. The specialty food retailer will help you tackle the tailgate appetizers with dip-worthy wings, ready-made party platters, take-and-bake pizzas, snack mixes, beer and more—so you can be ready for kickoff! (Photo: Business Wire)
Big Game Meal - $49.99 (save up to $13) Includes:
- Choice of Chicken Salad or Buffalo Slider Tray
- Choice of Pepperoni Pinwheel or Caprese Pinwheel Appetizer Tray
- One of each: Carnitas Cheese Dip, Tortilla Chips, The Big Cheese Bulk Snack Mix, Chocolate Chip Mini Cookies
- Order Online or in-store: Through Feb. 10; Pick up: Feb. 10-12
- Make or take wings: Football and wings are a match made in sports heaven. Order online and pick up ready-made wings (in eight flavors) from the deli or swing by the meat counter for fresh wings to cook and customize with your favorite sauce.
- Party platters: Mini sandwiches and sliders, cookies and desserts, savory meats and cheeses, fresh veggies for dipping, and more.
Build the Ultimate Game Day Spread: Scoring a touchdown with a crowd of hungry football fans is easy with these delicious treats:
- Take-and-bake pizza
- Bulk nuts and snacks
- The Fresh Market Guacamole
- Create Your Own Six-Pack: The Fresh Market’s six-pack program lets you choose your favorite cold ones for a special price. ($9.99)
About The Fresh Market, Inc.
Voted as the “Best Supermarket in America” by USA Today’s 10 Best Readers’ Choice Awards 2022 and 2021, “America’s Best Customer Service 2021” by Newsweek and Statista and a top 5 most trusted grocery retail brand for specialty and natural/organic foods in the 2022 BrandSpark Most Trusted Awards, The Fresh Market helps guests discover the best with time-saving meal solutions, unique ingredients, and delicious food for any occasion. From fresh produce and exceptional meat and seafood to signature baked goods and thousands of organic options, the specialty grocer has something to please every palate. The Fresh Market currently operates 160 stores in 22 states across the U.S., inspiring guests to discover new flavors and cook with confidence. For more information, please visit www.thefreshmarket.com or follow the company on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230125005547/en/
Source: The Fresh Market
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Supply & Demand Chain Executive Names Werner Associate a 2023 Pros to Know Award Winner
- Middlefield Canadian Income PCC: Net Asset Value(s)
- Keysight Expands E-Mobility Charging Test Portfolio
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!