The First Bancshares to Present at Burkenroad Reports Investment Conference
- S&P 500 flat as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HATTIESBURG, Miss.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The First Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: FBMS), holding company for The First, A National Banking Association,(www.thefirstbank.com) will make a presentation to bank stock analysts and investors at the 24th Annual Burkenroad Reports Investment Conference on Friday, April 23, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time.
The conference will be held on Friday, April 23, 2021 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Central Time and is free and open to the public. To register, go to www.burkenroad.org.
The presentation will be livestreamed on the company’s website www.thefirstbank.com under Investor Relations. A replay of the presentation will be available following the conference.
The First Bancshares, Inc., headquartered in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, is the parent company of The First, A National Banking Association. Founded in 1996, the First has operations in Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, Florida and Georgia. The Company’s stock is traded on NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol FBMS. Information is available on the Company’s website: www.thefirstbank.com.
M. Ray “Hoppy” Cole, CEO or
DeeDee Lowery, CFO
Source: The First Bancshares, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Klick Health Named a Best Workplace for Inclusion for Second Consecutive Year
- Growing Bolder, Alliance for Lifetime Income Announce Partnership
- Predictive Oncology Inc. (NASDAQ: POAI) Appoints Venture Investor Dr. Christina Jenkins to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!