The Container Store Group, Inc. Announces Participation in Goldman Sachs 29th Annual Global Retailing Conference
- Nasdaq falls as megacaps drop ahead of earnings, Fed meet in focus
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
COPPELL, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Container Store Group, Inc. (NYSE: TCS) (the “Company”), today announced the Company’s participation in Goldman Sachs 29th Annual Global Retailing Conference. Satish Malhotra, Chief Executive Officer and President and Jeff Miller, Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to conduct a fireside chat discussion on Wednesday, September 7th, 2022 at 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
The presentation will be webcast live and can be accessed at investor.containerstore.com. An online archive will be available for a period of 30 days following the discussion.
About The Container Store
The Container Store Group, Inc. (NYSE: TCS) is the nation’s leading specialty retailer of storage and organization products and solutions and custom spaces – a concept they originated in 1978. Today, with locations nationwide, the retailer offers more than 10,000 products designed to transform lives through the power of organization.
Visit www.containerstore.com for more information about products, store locations, services offered and real-life inspiration.
The Container Store Group, Inc.
Katelyn Clinton, 972-538-6491
Source: The Container Store Group, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ESO Predicts Key EMS Trends for 2023
- Cardinal Analytics Launches on the Bloomberg App Portal
- SpartanNash Welcomes Ryan Speakes as VP, Fuel Center and Convenience Stores
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!