The AM Best Business Trilogy’s “The Man” Chosen for Booklist Magazine’s Recommended List
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Man – A Biography of Alfred M. Best has been chosen for Booklist Magazine’s monthly list of recommended titles, a collection curated by the editors and reviewers of BlueInk Review.
The Man is the first volume in The AM Best Business Trilogy, a three-book series that explores how AM Best and its founder, Alfred M. Best, influenced the creation of the credit rating industry and its ongoing evolution. The other two volumes in the Trilogy are: The Company – A History of AM Best and The Industry – A History of the Credit Rating Agencies. The Company and The Industry intertwine themes of ingenuity, perseverance, crisis and opportunity, while The Man tracks the journey of one man whose life embodied all of these. For more information, visit: http://www.ambest.com/trilogy.
BlueInk Review is a book review service devoted to self-published books. Its monthly list of recommended titles in Booklist Magazine, a review publication for U.S. libraries, is intended to help librarians find exceptional independently published titles for their collections.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2021 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Group Vice President, Publication & News Services
+1 908 439 2200, ext. 5561
Source: AM Best
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Québec Celebrates its One-Year Anniversary
- DHgate Releases New Worth Buying List, Presenting Hottest Summer Outfit Ideas
- The Steelworkers Humanity Fund Provides $5,000 to Support Victims of COVID-19 in India
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesAM Best Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!