Templeton Global Income Fund (“GIM”) Announces Distribution
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second weekly loss on Fed's lower-for-longer stance
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
- Oil rises above $67 in fifth day of gains on demand hopes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Templeton Global Income Fund [NYSE: GIM] today announced a monthly distribution from net investment income of $0.0160 per share, payable on March 31, 2021, to shareholders of record on March 15, 2021 (Ex-Dividend Date: March 12, 2021).
Franklin Resources, Inc. [NYSE:BEN] is a global investment management organization with subsidiaries operating as Franklin Templeton and serving clients in over 165 countries. Franklin Templeton’s mission is to help clients achieve better outcomes through investment management expertise, wealth management and technology solutions. Through its specialist investment managers, the company brings extensive capabilities in equity, fixed income, multi-asset solutions and alternatives. With offices in more than 30 countries and approximately 1,300 investment professionals, the California-based company has over 70 years of investment experience and approximately $1.5 trillion in assets under management as of January 31, 2021. For more information, please visit franklintempleton.com.
Franklin Templeton at 1-800-342-5236
Source: Templeton Global Income Fund
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ault Global Holdings Reports 2020 Year-End Financial Results
- Relay Therapeutics Extends Leadership in Integrating Computational and Experimental Approaches to Create Precision Medicines by Acquiring ZebiAI
- DLR Kredit A/S - endelige obligationsvilkår (DK0006352786 - 1,5% B 2053)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!