Templeton Global Income Fund (“GIM”) Announces Distribution
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Templeton Global Income Fund [NYSE: GIM] today announced a monthly distribution from net investment income of $0.0141 per share, payable on February 26, 2021, to shareholders of record on February 16, 2021 (Ex-Dividend Date: February 12, 2021).
Franklin Resources, Inc. [NYSE:BEN] is a global investment management organization with subsidiaries operating as Franklin Templeton and serving clients in over 165 countries. Franklin Templeton’s mission is to help clients achieve better outcomes through investment management expertise, wealth management and technology solutions. Through its specialist investment managers, the company brings extensive capabilities in equity, fixed income, multi-asset solutions and alternatives. With offices in more than 30 countries and approximately 1,300 investment professionals, the California-based company has over 70 years of investment experience and approximately $1.5 trillion in assets under management as of December 31, 2020. For more information, please visit franklintempleton.com.
Franklin Templeton at 1-800-342-5236
Source: Templeton Global Income Fund
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Federal Budget Must Help Workers and Strengthen Canada: Steelworkers
- 9 Minetta Street - New York's Best New Townhouse
- Fintech Provider ParagonEX Goes Green