TekSynap Welcomes Chief Growth Officer
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
RESTON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- TekSynap is proud to announce and welcome Pete Brady as Chief Growth Officer. Pete brings 35+ years of proven leadership and innovation success in military operations, growth, business development, capture, PTW, planning, integration, transformation and management of Enterprise IT, Cyber, C5 Mission Systems and Operations Planning solutions world-wide supporting the US Government. Pete’s in-depth experience managing large multi-faceted organizations combined with a unique mix of skills directed at building winning teams brings the right ingredients and expertise to achieve even greater success and growth for TekSynap.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210127005539/en/
Pete Brady (Photo: Business Wire)
Pete served in the US Army as a military officer with multiple combat tours spanning wars on three continents. Prior to joining TekSynap he was the Chief Growth Officer at BlueWater Federal leading the growth strategy that culminated in their acquisition by Tetra Tech. Pete holds a BS from the University of New Hampshire and a MS in Telecom Engineering from the University of Colorado at Boulder.
TekSynap understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. Technology moving at the speed of thought® embodies these principles – the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
The TekSynap founders have worked together for over a decade, supporting customers ranging from small departmental operations & maintenance efforts to leading broad nationwide deployment efforts for agencies such as the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. This core management team has operated in leading companies such as SIGNAL Corporation and managed business sectors of over 100M in annual revenue in industry leading companies such as General Dynamics.
Toni Fisher, 571-271-6707
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yokogawa Selects C3 AI Suite to Enhance Enterprise AI Applications
- Communiqué: Orange partners with APG for the deployment of an additional 1.7m FTTH plugs in Poland through a 50-50 joint venture valued at 605 million euros
- CCR Group: 2020 Annual Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!