Tacony Corporation Announces New Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
FENTON, Mo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Tacony Corporation, a privately held manufacturer and distributor that provides the world with better solutions for sewing, cleaning and home, announced today that Ryan Wesselschmidt has been named senior vice president of sales and marketing.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210125005128/en/
Tacony Corporation, a privately held manufacturer and distributor that provides the world with better solutions for sewing, cleaning and home, announced today that Ryan Wesselschmidt has been named senior vice president of sales and marketing. (Photo: Business Wire)
Previously based in Stockholm, Sweden, Wesselschmidt comes to Tacony after 20 years with Husqvarna Group, the world’s largest supplier of outdoor power equipment, where he was global vice president of sales and service. In addition to developing sales territories and managing direct sales channels in the U.S., Wesselschmidt built a first-in-class sales force, expanded markets throughout the emerging markets, and gained extensive market share across Europe.
“Ryan’s leadership principles – personal accountability, collaboration, and customers first always – align closely with Tacony’s core values,” said Kristi Tacony Humes, CEO, Tacony Corp. “As we approach 75 years in business, we are building a team to help us fulfill our mission to exceed our customers’ needs; Ryan’s addition to our team is a giant step in that direction.”
Wesselschmidt was born and raised in the Midwest and earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Missouri-Columbia. He calls Missouri home and has relocated to St. Louis to join the Tacony Family beginning in January 2021.
About Tacony Corporation
Founded in 1946, Tacony Corporation is a privately held manufacturing and distribution company that provides your world with better solutions for sewing, cleaning and home. With more than 350 associates in eight offices around the world under the leadership of CEO Kristi Tacony Humes, Tacony prides itself on building long-lasting business relationships that are based on trust and feel like family. For more information, visit www.tacony.com.
Source: Tacony Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greenwich LifeSciences Presents Immune Response Phase IIb Poster, Published Today at AACR 2021, Showing Peak Immunity after 6 Months of GP2 Treatment, Resulting in 100% Disease Free Survival from Recu
- Ultimovacs Presents the INITIUM Study Design as a Trial-in-Progress Poster at AACR Annual Meeting 2021
- GlycoMimetics to Present at AACR 2021 Meeting on Positive Therapeutic Effects of GMI-1757 in a Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma Model