TIBCO NOW 2021 Showcases Limitless Power of Data
- Wall Street flat, IBM results weigh on technology stocks
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Speakers, Customers, and New Product Enhancements Demonstrate Importance of the Data-Driven Society
PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- TIBCO Software Inc., a global leader in enterprise data, empowers its customers to connect, unify, and confidently predict business outcomes, solving the world's most complex data-driven challenges. Today, TIBCO announced an impressive roster of speakers and customers to take the virtual center stage at TIBCO NOW 2021, September 27-30, 2021. This year’s digital experience will include a free, two-day, core event; a jampacked agenda of keynote speakers; three premium one-day tracks; and a host of certification opportunities.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210915005135/en/
TIBCO NOW 2021 Showcases Limitless Power of Data (Graphic: Business Wire)
TIBCO customers continue to demonstrate the limitless power of insights when embracing data as the fuel for innovation. This year's theme, “Limitless,” showcases how advancements in data continue to accelerate, with original content targeted to business executives, data analysts, data scientists, business intelligence experts, and anyone in an organization affected by or using data.
"Every modern organization now runs on data, and our ability to deliver deep insights from real-time data is truly limitless,” said Dan Streetman, chief executive officer, TIBCO. “At TIBCO NOW, we are excited to share how leading organizations around the globe are connecting, structuring, and using data to fuel innovation and make faster, smarter decisions."
TIBCO NOW will host industry thought leaders from around the world, representing a range of industries, including:
- Dr. Jennifer Doudna, a biochemist at the University of California, Berkeley, and Nobel Prize-Winning co-inventor of CRISPR Technology, who will speak about the role of data in medical science and how her CRISPR-Cas9 genome technology forever changed human and agricultural research;
- Michael Lewis, a financial journalist, New York Times best-selling author, and leading social commentator, who will offer perspectives on the ever-changing value systems that drive economic markets, political landscapes, and cultural norms;
- Dr. Jill Seubert, an interplanetary navigator and leading expert on astrodynamics, estimation theory, and deep space navigation, who will walk attendees through technology advancements that support the next generation of deep space exploration;
- Associate Professor Ngiam Kee Yuan, group chief technology officer at National University Health System, who will share insights around artificial intelligence research and its implications for the future of healthcare.
The event will host 20 customer speaking sessions from respected companies such as New Balance, GM Financial, Autostrade per l'Italia, and Change Healthcare.
In addition, TIBCO executives will spearhead discussions on data’s role at the center of the digital debate – how it’s driving customer experiences and reshaping the face of all industries. Speakers include Dan Streetman, chief executive officer; Rani Johnson, chief information officer; Matt Quinn, chief operating officer; Nelson Petracek, chief technology officer; and Fred Studer, chief marketing officer.
TIBCO NOW offers a free, two-day, core virtual event, with three product-focused premium tracks: Connect, Unify, and Predict. These tracks speak to the importance of integration and API management, events and messaging, master data management, visual analytics, and the future of the data-driven enterprise.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
TIBCO, TIBCO NOW, and the TIBCO logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of TIBCO Software Inc. and/or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. All other product and company names and marks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification.
Lindsey Ashjian Torres
TIBCO Software Inc.
Source: TIBCO Software Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Spotlight on Iceland’s Capital City Shines Even Brighter With the Arrival of The Reykjavik EDITION
- Cohesity Announces Disaster Recovery as a Service, Providing Automated Disaster Recovery that Minimizes Application Downtime and Data Loss
- An Affiliate of Walton Street Acquires Quattro, a 95-Unit Multifamily Community in Salt Lake City, UT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!