THERADIAG notes the acquisition of a stake in its capital by BIOSYNEX
- Wall Street rallies, capping frenetic week with best day of the year
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Soars on Another Robust Quarter Fueled by Monster iPhone and Services Numbers, Analysts Raise PTs
- BofA Raises Inflation Forecasts for 2022, Expects Fed to Hike 7 Times in 2022
- Oil hits 7-year peak on political risks, supply crunch
- Visa (V) Shares Soar on Beat-and-Raise, Analyst Encouraged
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CROISSY-BEAUBOURG, France--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Regulatory News:
THERADIAG (Paris: ALTER) (ISIN: FR0004197747, Ticker: ALTER), a company specializing in in vitro diagnostics and Theranostics, today announces that it has received yesterday a letter from BIOSYNEX informing it of its acquisition of a stake in its capital and the crossing of statutory thresholds, in accordance with article 12.3 of THERADIAG's articles of association.
Following acquisitions on the market and its participation in the Rights Issue, BIOSYNEX held 2,468,932 shares, i.e. 18.82% of THERADIAG's share capital and 18.89% of its voting rights, as at 29 November 2021 at 8:00 a.m.
Theradiag is the market leader in biotherapy monitoring. Capitalizing on its expertise in the diagnostics market, the Company has been developing, manufacturing, and marketing innovative in vitro diagnostic (IVD) tests for over 30 years.
Theradiag pioneered “theranostics” testing (combining therapy with diagnosis), which measures the efficacy of biotherapy in the treatment of chronic inflammatory diseases. Going beyond mere diagnosis, Theranostics aims to help clinicians set up “customized treatment” for each patient. This method favors the individualization of treatment, evaluation of its efficacy and the prevention of drug resistance. In response to this challenge, Theradiag develops and markets the CE-marked TRACKER® range, a comprehensive solution of inestimable medical value.
The Company is based in Marne-la-Vallée, near Paris, has operations in over 70 countries and employs over 60 people. In 2020, the Company posted revenue of €10.4 million. The Theradiag share is listed on Euronext Growth Paris (ISIN: FR0004197747) and is eligible for the French PEA-PME personal equity plan.
For more information about Theradiag, please visit our website: https://www.theradiag.com/
Bertrand de Castelnau
Tel.: +33 (0)1 64 62 10 12
Financial Communications & Investor Relations
Tel.: +33 (0)1 44 71 94 94
Tel.: +33 (0)1 44 71 94 98
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Power & Digital Infrastructure Acquisition II Corp. Announces the Separate Trading of its Shares of Class A Common Stock and Warrants Commencing January 31, 2022
- Acceptance Threshold Met in Voluntary Public Takeover of ADVA Optical Networking SE
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Appoints D. Gordon Strickland to its Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!