Synovus to Present at the Raymond James Virtual Institutional Investors Conference on March 2
- Earnings put floor under European stocks, COVID cases in Asia eyed
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar struggles to recover after slump to 7-week trough amid lower U.S. yields
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
COLUMBUS, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Synovus Financial Corp. (NYSE: SNV) President and COO Kevin Blair will deliver a presentation at the Raymond James Virtual Institutional Investors Conference on Tuesday, March 2, 2021, at 1:20 p.m. ET.
A live webcast will be available at: https://kvgo.com/rjinstitutionalinvestors/synovus-financial-march-2021
The webcast and replay will also be available at Synovus’ Investor Relations website: http://investor.synovus.com/Event.
Synovus Financial Corp. is a financial services company based in Columbus, Georgia, with approximately $54 billion in assets. Synovus provides commercial and retail banking, investment, and mortgage services through 289 branches in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee. Synovus Bank, a wholly owned subsidiary of Synovus, has been recognized as one of the country's “Most Reputable Banks” by American Banker and the Reputation Institute. Synovus is on the web at synovus.com, and on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Source: Synovus Financial Corp.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cubic Expands Automated Fare Collection to Vancouver’s HandyDART System
- DeFi Technologies and HIVE Blockchain Technologies Complete Share Exchange
- Kalderos welcomes Ashwin Mundra as Chief Revenue Officer