Surmodics to Webcast Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2019 Earnings Conference Call on October 31
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 scale new peak as jobs recovery gains traction
- Biden says deal reached on infrastructure plan
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Webcast is Live at 4 p.m. (CT)
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Surmodics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRDX), a leading provider of medical device and in vitro diagnostic technologies to the healthcare industry, today announced that it will host a live webcast of its fourth quarter fiscal 2019 conference call on Thursday, October 31, at 4 p.m. CT (5 p.m. ET). The Company will issue an earnings news release after the market closes that afternoon.
Gary Maharaj, president and chief executive officer, and Tim Arens, vice president of finance and chief financial officer, will recap the fourth quarter fiscal 2019 financial results and provide fiscal 2020 revenue and EPS guidance. To access the webcast, go to the investor relations portion of the Company’s website at https://surmodics.gcs-web.com the day of the conference call and click on the webcast icon.
An audio replay will be available beginning at 7 p.m. CT on Thursday, October 31, until 7 p.m. CT on Thursday, November 7, and can be accessed by dialing 888-203-1112 and entering conference call ID passcode 5795202. In addition, the conference call audio and transcript will be archived on the Company’s website following the call.
About Surmodics, Inc.
Surmodics is the global leader in surface modification technologies for intravascular medical devices and a leading provider of chemical components for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) immunoassay tests and microarrays. Surmodics is pursuing highly differentiated whole-product solutions that are designed to address unmet clinical needs for its medical device customers and engineered to the most demanding requirements. This key growth strategy leverages the combination of the Company’s expertise in proprietary surface technologies, along with enhanced device design, development and manufacturing capabilities. The Company mission remains to improve the detection and treatment of disease. Surmodics is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. For more information, visit www.surmodics.com. The content of Surmodics’ website is not part of this press release or part of any filings that the company makes with the SEC.
Source: Surmodics, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) sees adjusted net loss of $2 billion for Q2, says customer deposits increased
- AFC Gamma, Inc (AFCG) Prices 2.75M Share Offering at $20.50/sh
- Broadstone Net Lease Inc. (BNL) Prices 10M Share Offering at $23/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!