Strategic Education, Inc. Schedules Fourth Quarter 2019 Earnings Conference Call and Announces Date for Annual Meeting
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HERNDON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Strategic Education, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRA) today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss its fourth quarter earnings on Friday, February 28, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. ET. A news release outlining the financial results will be issued before the market opens the same day.
To participate in the live call on February 28, investors should dial (877) 303-9047 ten minutes prior to the start time. In addition, the call will be available via webcast. To access the live webcast of the conference call, please go to www.strategiceducation.com in the Investor Relations section 15 minutes prior to the start time of the call to register. Following the call, the webcast will be archived and available at www.strategiceducation.com in the Investor Relations section.
Strategic Education also today announced that it will hold its 2020 Annual Meeting of Stockholders on Tuesday, April 28, 2020 in Herndon, VA. Stockholders of record as of Friday, February 28, 2020, the record date, will be entitled to vote at the Annual Meeting. Details regarding the time and location for the Annual Meeting will be contained in the Company’s proxy materials, which will be made available to all stockholders eligible to vote at the Annual Meeting and filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Strategic Education, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRA) (www.strategiceducation.com) is dedicated to enabling economic mobility with education. We serve working adult students through a range of educational opportunities that include: Strayer University and Capella University (separate institutions that are each regionally accredited), which collectively offer flexible and affordable associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs; a Top-25 Princeton Review-ranked online MBA program through the Jack Welch Management Institute at Strayer University; self-paced courses for college credit through Sophia; customized degrees for corporations through Degrees@Work; and non-degree web and mobile application development courses through DevMountain, Generation Code, Hackbright Academy, and The New York Code + Design Academy. These programs help our students prepare for success in today’s jobs and find a path to bettering their lives.
Manager, Investor Relations
Source: Strategic Education, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/18: (CAI) (SKKE) (GERN) Higher; (ORPH) (ATHA) (CGRN) Lower (more...)
- The Washington Post Names Cotton & Company LLP a 2021 Top Washington-Area Workplace
- Olympia Financial Group Inc. Announces Director Election Results from its 2021 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!