Stewart Title Strengthens Operations in Alaska with the Acquisition of Yukon Title Team
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Stewart Title today announced the acquisition of Yukon Title Company, Inc.’s offices and the employment of the Yukon Title team. Yukon Title has been a leading provider of title and escrow services across the state of Alaska, operating offices in Fairbanks, Anchorage and Wasilla.
“As an underwriting partner of Yukon Title for many years, we have seen firsthand the solid impact they’ve had on the Alaska community by providing exceptional title and escrow service during the home buying and selling process,” said Wyomia Clifton, Group Senior Vice President, Stewart Title. “I couldn’t be more excited to welcome the talented team at Yukon to the Stewart family and look forward to working with them to further enhance the Stewart brand in Alaska.”
“This is another example of Stewart finding a like-minded title agency that puts an emphasis on customer service and relationship building,” said Stewart Group President Steve Lessack. “As we build the Premier Title Services Company, targeted investments like this creates a mutually beneficial environment that allows us to be a leader.”
“The Yukon Title team is thrilled to become a part of the Stewart family,” said Beverly Floerchinger, Yukon Title CEO. “For more than 25 years, our commitment has been to provide our customers with service and expertise they can rely on, and now with Stewart’s financial strength and resources, our team can grow and continue to deliver for our Alaska customers.”
Stewart Title is a leading title underwriter and provider of title and settlement services to residential, commercial, lenders and other real estate customers.
Stewart (NYSE-STC) is a global real estate services company, offering products and services through our direct operations, network of Stewart Trusted Providers™ and family of companies. From residential and commercial title insurance and closing and settlement services to specialized offerings for the mortgage industry, we offer the comprehensive service, deep expertise and solutions our customers need for any real estate transaction. At Stewart, we are dedicated to becoming the premier title services company and we are committed to doing so by partnering with our customers to create mutual success. Learn more at stewart.com.
John Chattaway, Stewart Media Relations
(713) 625-8180; email@example.com
Source: Stewart Title
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sema4 and CM Life Sciences Announce the Filing of the Schedule-14A Proxy Statement in Connection with the Proposed Merger
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT FILING DEADINE: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in Workhorse Group Inc., of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline – WKHS
- Regulus Therapeutics Announces Timing for First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Webcast and Conference Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!