Sterling Trading Tech Achieves Record Growth in 2020
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sterling Trading Tech (STT), a leader in technology solutions for the equity, equity options, futures and digital asset trading, announced that the firm has achieved record growth companywide in 2020.
The growth STT experienced in 2020 comes from increases in activity from existing clients, client base expansion, and new product introduction. STT consistently scaled its operations to continue providing customers with industry leading service. As some additional details:
- Client base: Sterling Trading Tech expanded its client base by 20% in 2020. The firm onboarded multiple blue chip clients, including new publicly traded clearing firms which integrated the newest STT product, the cloud-based Sterling Risk and Margin System.
- Product offerings: New offerings for 2020 included integrating the ability to trade crypto assets on its trading platforms, instituting CAT reporting, automated risk limit notifications emails for brokerage clients, and advances in STT’s market leading connectivity solutions. Furthermore, STT won the A-Team Group Trading Tech Insight USA Award for Best Solution for the Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT) Reporting.
Sterling Trading Tech CEO, Farid Naib, states, “2020 was a challenging year for our clients, and I’m pleased that our team was able to scale to meet the needs of our new and existing clients. One of the trends we saw was firms looking to decrease time needed for vendor management by consolidating their technology needs with a single vendor. With our mix of platforms solutions, including the Sterling Ecosystem which integrates desktop, web and mobile solutions, as well as our compliance, connectivity and risk solutions, STT was uniquely positioned to capitalize on this trend.”
STT plans to continue its growth worldwide by adding new markets, rolling out new products and continuing to expand its business development team both in the US and abroad.
“Based on our growth trends, it is clear that firms are in need of outsourcing their trading technology and risk management needs favoring vendor consolidation and cloud-based solutions, and we look forward to serving them,” states STT Managing Director of Business Development, Andrew Actman.
As one of the leading providers of equity and equity options trading solutions, STT offers trading platforms, compliance tools, risk tools, infrastructure products and market data. Its professional and retail trading platforms are available to the global trading community for equities, options, futures and digital assets. Platforms and products can be white labeled to enhance our client’s brand identity.
About Sterling Trading Tech (www.sterlingtradingtech.com)
Sterling Trading Tech (STT) is a leading provider of professional trading technology solutions for the global equities, equity options and futures markets. With over 100 clients including leading brokers, clearing firms and prop groups in over 20 countries, STT provides solutions tailored to clients’ needs. STT supports tens of thousands of users worldwide and provides links to over 80 execution venues in the U.S. STT is committed to providing fast, stable technology along with outstanding customer service.
Sterling Trading Tech Media Contact:
Source: Sterling Trading Tech
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valbiotis: Largely Successful Capital Increase Through a Private Placement Totaling 15 Million Euros
- Trading Update: RoodMicrotec announces total income for the first quarter of 2021
- Pherecydes Pharma Announces Its 2020 Annual Financial Results and Confirms Its 2021 Outlook