Starr Insurance Companies Appoints Paul O’Ryan as Canadian Territory Manager, General Aviation
- S&P 500, Nasdaq fall as tech shares give up gains
- AI boom could continue to drive S&P 500 higher - Goldman
- Deutsche Bank, Wells Fargo expect US recession to start in Q4 2023
- Cathie Wood buys the dip in Coinbase shares amid SEC crackdown
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) cuts its forecast after FQ3 earnings miss; Shares crash 25%
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Starr Insurance Companies today announced the appointment of Paul O’Ryan as Canadian territory manager, general aviation effective January 6th.
“Mr. O’Ryan brings more than 20 years of both aviation and insurance experience to Starr,” stated Kyle Sparks, senior vice president, chief underwriting officer GA/CR, Starr Insurance Companies. “This new role allows us to source business directly in Canada. Mr. O’Ryan will be boots on the ground, allowing us to work directly with Canadian brokers developing new channels and strengthening our relationships.”
Mr. O’Ryan will report to Kyle Sparks and be based in Toronto.
About Starr Insurance Companies
Starr Insurance Companies (or Starr) is a marketing name for the operating insurance and travel assistance companies and subsidiaries of Starr International Company, Inc. and for the investment business of C. V. Starr & Co., Inc. and its subsidiaries. Starr is a leading insurance and investment organization with a presence on six continents; through its operating insurance companies, Starr provides property, casualty, and accident and health insurance products as well as a range of specialty coverages including aviation, marine, energy and excess casualty insurance. Starr’s insurance company subsidiaries domiciled in the U.S., Bermuda, China, Hong Kong, Singapore and U.K. each have an A.M. Best rating of “A” (Excellent). Starr’s Lloyd’s syndicate has a Standard & Poor’s rating of “A+” (Strong).
Visit us at www.starrcompanies.com or follow us LinkedIn and Twitter.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200106005889/en/
[email protected], 212.401.5651
Source: Starr Insurance Companies
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NICE Recognizes CX AI Leadership, Unveiling CX Excellence Award Winners at Interactions 2023
- Transgender Advocates to speak at a National Press Club Headliners Newsmaker on Thursday, June 8
- LOCKTON MEMPHIS WELCOMES ERIC COLLISON AS VICE PRESIDENT AND UNIT MANAGER
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!