Spotify Technology S.A. to Announce Financial Results for First Quarter 2023
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Spotify Technology S.A. (NYSE: SPOT) will post its first quarter 2023 financial results and deck to shareholders on Tuesday, April 25, 2023 before market open.
The company will hold a question and answer session to discuss first quarter 2023 financial results at 8:00 am Eastern Time. Management will answer questions submitted via Slido. Questions may be submitted on the day of the call at www.slido.com using the event code #SpotifyEarningsQ123.
A live webcast of the earnings call will be accessible at investors.spotify.com and a recording of the webcast will be available following the session.
About Spotify Technology S.A.
Spotify is the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 500 million Monthly Active Users and 205 million Premium Subscribers. With a presence in 184 markets, and more than 100 million tracks including 5 million podcast titles, it has transformed the way people access and enjoy music and podcasts.
Source: Spotify Technology S.A.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Downgrades Spotify (SPOT) to Neutral, 'we no longer believe the risk-reward is compelling'
- The Best Dyson Airwrap Deals at Best Buy for Cyber Week 2023: Top Dyson Airwrap Multi-Styler Complete Long Savings Compared by Retail Fuse
- Midday movers: Pfizer, Ulta Beauty, UiPath and more
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!