Southern California Bancorp to Participate at the KBW Community Bank Investor Conference
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Southern California Bancorp (the “Company”) (OTC Pink: BCAL), the holding company for Bank of Southern California, N.A. (the “Bank”) announces that management will participate in the KBW Community Bank Investor Conference on Wednesday, August 4, 2021, and Thursday, August 5, 2021. David Rainer, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Thomas Dolan, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the conference.
The corporate investor presentation used at the conference is available on the Company’s website at https://www.banksocal.com/about-us/financials/.
ABOUT BANK OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BANCORP
A growing commercial bank, established in 2001, Bank of Southern California, N.A., with headquarters in San Diego, CA, offers a range of financial products to individuals, professionals, and small-to-medium sized businesses. The Bank's solution-driven, relationship-based approach to banking provides accessibility to decision makers and enhances value through strong partnerships with its clients. The Bank currently operates branches in San Diego County, Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Bernardino County and Riverside County.
Southern California Bancorp is a registered bank holding company formed for the purpose of acquiring control of the Bank. The Bank became a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company in a reorganization transaction that closed on May 15, 2020.
For more information, please visit banksocal.com or call (844) BNK-SOCAL.
Investor Relations Contact
Kevin Mc Cabe
Bank of Southern California
Source: Southern California Bancorp
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- College of American Pathologists Honors 31 Members/Residents at CAP21 Annual Meeting
- Railroad Catastrophe Lawyers From Saltz Mongeluzzi & Bendesky Available To Discuss Fatal Amtrak Derailment In Montana
- GenScript ProBio and AskGene Enter into a Non-exclusive License of A sdAb Targeting Immune Checkpoint Target
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!