SnapLogic Named a Visionary in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
As a Visionary in both the iPaaS and Data Integration Tools Magic Quadrants, SnapLogic brings automation and data-based decision making to every part of the enterprise
SAN MATEO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- SnapLogic today announced it has been named by Gartner as a Visionary in the 2021 “Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service*.” SnapLogic’s Intelligent Integration Platform was also recognized as a Visionary in the recently released “2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools.”
SnapLogic’s ability to provide a single, unified application integration and data integration platform is setting it apart from the competition, as customers can quickly and efficiently bring automation and data-based decision making to any part of their organization. As the only integration vendor with a single solution recognized across both of Gartner’s Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (EiPaaS) and Data Integration Tools reports, SnapLogic uniquely helps IT and business teams in HR, finance, marketing, and sales integrate applications, automate workflows, and democratize the use of data throughout the enterprise – all on the same platform.
“Organizations want one flexible, powerful platform for both application integration and data integration. These are not siloed tasks – and they should not be treated as such,” said Dayle Hall, CMO at SnapLogic. “Our self-service, low-code platform has been built to help every organization easily integrate diverse applications and automate critical workflows – whether in the cloud, on-premises, or hybrid – while giving non-technical users access to the data they need to make better decisions for the business as a whole.”
For a complimentary copy of the Gartner 2021 “Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service,” please click here.
In the report, Gartner noted, “Organizations are continuing to adopt EiPaaS offerings as strategic alternatives to classic integration platform software. Gartner estimates that the iPaaS market generated $3.47 billion in revenue during 2020 and grew by 38.7% compared to 2019. We expect that the iPaaS market will exceed $9 billion in revenue by 2025.”
SnapLogic’s Intelligent Integration Platform empowers customers to manage all application integration, data integration, API management, and data engineering projects on a single, scalable platform. With SnapLogic, organizations can connect all of their enterprise systems quickly and easily to automate business processes, accelerate analytics, and drive digital transformation.
Over the course of the past year, the company has updated and enhanced its platform to give customers a self-service, AI-powered integration solution that provides an immediate return on investment. SnapLogic has also continued to roll out customer-friendly pricing models and a variety of free trial options to help companies explore how they can use the SnapLogic platform to become a more efficient and effective organization. Highlights of recent updates to the SnapLogic platform include:
- Flows: SnapLogic’s new, purpose-built solution, Flows, empowers business users to self-build new application integrations and data automations to support the specific needs of their respective functions and departments. It removes coding barriers and makes it easy for business users to succeed in developing and integrating applications such as Salesforce, Marketo, Google Sheets, and Slack to get the data and insights they need to make faster business decisions while enabling central governance through IT.
- API Management: In the May and August 2021 releases of the SnapLogic platform, API management advances were rolled out to customers. SnapLogic simplifies API implementations, guiding technical and non-technical users to speed up development and publication. With SnapLogic, application developers and integration specialists also gain the ability to easily maintain, improve, unpublish, deprecate, and retire APIs as needed.
* Gartner “Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service,” by Eric Thoo, Keith Guttridge, Bindi Bhullar, Shameen Pillai, Abhishek Singh, September 29, 2021.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
SnapLogic powers the automated enterprise. The company’s self-service, AI-powered integration platform helps organizations connect applications and data sources, automate common workflows and business processes, and deliver exceptional experiences for customers, partners, and employees. Thousands of enterprises around the world rely on the SnapLogic platform to integrate, automate, and transform their business. Learn more at snaplogic.com.
Guyer Group for SnapLogic
Kaizo for SnapLogic
+44 (0)203 176 4700
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southern California Edison Announces New Leaders
- Ecolab to Acquire Purolite, a Leading Global Provider of Fast-Growing, High Value Separation and Purification Solutions to Life Sciences and Critical Industrial Markets
- Talaris Therapeutics Announces Upcoming Presentations and Investor Conference Call During American Society of Nephrology Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!