Smartsheet to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Fiscal Year 2021 Earnings on March 16, 2021
- Shares steady and yields drop on Fed minutes relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- 'His Personality Suggests Resolution Depends on Him Alone': Jefferies Discusses Elon Musk, Cuts PT on Tesla (TSLA) on Increased Risk Profile
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BELLEVUE, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Smartsheet Inc. (NYSE: SMAR), the enterprise platform for dynamic work, today announced that it will release its financial results for its fourth quarter and full fiscal year 2021 which ended January 31, 2021 after the close of U.S. financial markets on March 16, 2021. Smartsheet executives will host a conference call that day at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT) to discuss the results. The dial-in number to access the call will be (877) 274-9243 or (647) 689-5417 (outside of the US). The conference ID is 6278426.
The webcast will be open to listeners through the events section of the company’s investor relations website: https://investors.smartsheet.com.
A replay of the live webcast will be available starting approximately two hours after the conclusion of the live event. The dial-in for the replay is (800) 585-8367 or (416) 621-4642.
Smartsheet (NYSE: SMAR) is the enterprise platform for dynamic work. By aligning people and technology so organizations can move faster and drive innovation, Smartsheet enables its millions of users to achieve more. Visit www.smartsheet.com to learn more.
Source: Smartsheet Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ZAP Surgical’s CEO and Stanford Neurosurgeon Receives Prestigious Janeway Medal, Recognized for Pioneering and Continued Advancement of Radiosurgical Brain Tumor Therapy
- Biomind Labs Receives Approval for a Third Phase II Clinical Trial for Its 5-MeO-DMT Based BMND08 Candidate for Treatment of Depression and Anxiety in Alzheimer’s Disease
- Parsons Awarded Contract for AI-Based Smart Mobility System
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!