SecurityWeek Announces Virtual Cybersecurity Event Schedule for 2021
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Security Summits Series Offers Cybersecurity Professionals an Immersive Online Experience to Learn and Connect on Critical Issues
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- SecurityWeek, a leading provider of cybersecurity news and information to global enterprises, today announced its official lineup of virtual cybersecurity events for the remainder of 2021.
SecurityWeek’s Security Summits series is designed to allow participants from around the globe to immerse themselves in a virtual environment to discuss the latest cybersecurity threats and challenges facing enterprise organizations.
The lineup of topic-specific virtual cybersecurity events for 2021 includes:
- Supply Chain Security Summit | March 10, 2021
- Threat Intelligence Summit | May 25- 26, 2021
- Cyber Solutions Summit and Expo | June 8-9, 2021
- Cloud Security Summit | July 22, 2021
- CISO Forum | Sept. 21-22, 2021
- Threat Hunting Summit | Nov. 17, 2021
- Security Operations Summit | Dec. 8, 2021
Through a cutting-edge platform, these virtual experiences enable security professionals to interact with other online attendees, speakers and sponsors, and visit networking lounges and sponsor booths.
“We look forward to building on the tremendous success we had in our 2020 virtual event series,” said Mike Lennon, Managing Director at SecurityWeek. “As leaders in the space, we continue to innovate using leading digital technologies, combined with best of breed content, to offer a fantastic experience for attendees.”
SecurityWeek recently named industry veteran Ryan Naraine as Editor-at-Large, who is working as part of the event management team to develop compelling agendas that serve enterprise security leaders. Naraine joined SecurityWeek from Intel Corp., where he most recently served as Director of Security Strategy and leader of the chipmaker’s security community engagement initiatives.
Online registration is currently open for all 2021 events.
Participating sponsors can be part of an engaging experience with delegates and showcase industry knowledge and solutions, while reaching a large online audience through the virtual conference center.
For more information on SecurityWeek’s Security Summit virtual event series visit www.securitysummits.com.
About SecurityWeek: SecurityWeek helps cybersecurity professionals do their jobs better by providing timely news, information, analysis and insights from experts in the trenches. Created by industry professionals and a seasoned news team, SecurityWeek produces actionable content and a portfolio of industry-leading events to help cybersecurity professionals around the globe defend their organizations from increasingly complex cyber threats. (www.securityweek.com)
SecurityWeek Events Team
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oatly files for IPO; Plans to list on NASDAQ under the ticker 'OTLY' After 107% 2020 Revenue Growth
- BancPlus Corporation Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Flinn Foundation Selects 20 Excelling Arizona Students as 2021 Flinn Scholars