Searchspring Announces General Availability of Personalized Recommendations
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Integration comes shortly after the Acquisition of 4-Tell, an Award-Winning Personalization Engine
SAN ANTONIO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Searchspring, a global leader in site search and merchandising, today announced the general availability of its most-anticipated feature, Personalized Recommendations. Following last year’s acquisition of 4-Tell, the company is deploying AI to help online retailers optimize their digital journey by delivering an intuitive and connected shopping experience. The newest release further deepens the company’s commitment to invest millions into personalized merchandising solutions over 2021.
A recent survey reveals that over 60% of Searchspring customers plan to invest in personalization into 2021, while 91% of U.S. consumers say that they are more likely to convert with brands that provide hyper-relevant recommendations. As we enter a new era of ecommerce, the consumer-focused approach to personalization will play a critical role in increasing conversion rates and building customer loyalty.
“As retailers look to build on momentum and stay ahead of the rapidly evolving market trends, we are excited to offer a new toolset of personalized search and merchandising tools that will innovate the consumer experience and fuel revenue growth for online retailers worldwide,” said Searchspring CEO, Peter Messana. “The dynamic personalized feature will unlock data-driven capabilities that elevate the digital shopping experience modern consumers are looking for, without the overhead costs of an engineering team.”
Searchspring is putting the new machine learning technology into the hands of everyday merchandisers, providing an easy backend experience, and an experiential frontend consumer journey. Searchspring’s Personalized Recommendations will gain deep insight into behavioral data and automatically curate product recommendations sitewide. AI models learn from shopper history, real-time behavior, and preferences to:
- Personalize product recommendations: Display top items for each shopper, curated based on purchase and browsing behavior.
- Drive cross-sell and upsell: Recommend complementary items to the product being viewed, or suggest similar results with a higher price point.
- Activate return purchases: Recommend recently viewed items, and items similar to recent purchases.
- Curate high-performers: Boost trending products based on category or site-wide top sellers.
- Control which products are displayed in the moment: Boost recommendations of preferred brands or product lines based on specific attributes.
This release reaffirms Searchspring’s position as a leader in the future of personalized ecommerce solutions, serving as a one-stop-shop for merchandisers looking to optimize their website and grow in revenue. Leading brands such as Izabel London, Natori, Rockler, Shinesty, and Wildfang, are among the Searchspring portfolio of clients that have implemented Personalized Recommendations that help consumers complete their cart by displaying relevant suggestions and products.
“At Wildfang we remain committed to offering a seamless and enjoyable shopping journey across all touchpoints,” said Senior Manager of Ecommerce at Wildfang, Hayley Forsyth. “Searchspring’s Personalized Recommendations has allowed us to power a hyper-relevant online experience that helps shoppers find more of the products they love.”
Following the successful launch and completion of the Beta testing phase, Personalized Recommendations is now available to all Searchspring customers looking to build a streamlined, high-converting shopping experience. It is the first in a series of updates that will deploy personalization functionality across Searchspring’s entire search and merchandising suite.
Searchspring is on a mission to give ecommerce teams superpowers. We are giving the worlds’ most creative online brands the user-friendly search, merchandising, personalization, and analytics tools they need to increase conversion and curate unique shopping experiences. Learn more at searchspring.com or visit the websites of some of our most heroic customers like Moen, Fabletics, Volcom, Wildfang, or Alternative Apparel.
PR & Communications Manager, Searchspring
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- It’s Time To Deploy An Army of Home Chefs as First Food Responders™ To Feed America’s Hungry Families
- STORE Capital Announces Leadership and Board Transitions
- Kimco Realty and Weingarten Realty Announce Strategic Merger