Schneider Electric Moves Forward With Its Sustainability Impact Targets, Mobilizing Support From Employees, Partners and Customers
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
RUEIL-MALMAISON, France--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Schneider Electric, the leader in the digital transformation of energy management and automation, published today its half-year progress overview on setting up and advancing on its 2021-2025 sustainability impact targets. Schneider Electric, named as the world’s most sustainable corporation 2021 by the Corporate Knights Global 100 Index, announced the acceleration of its sustainability strategy in January, aligned to its commitments regarding climate, resources, trust, equal opportunities, generations, and local communities.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210729006295/en/
Schneider Sustainability Impact - H1 Results (Graphic: Business Wire)
Since then, the Group has successfully launched The Zero Carbon Project, its initiative to halve carbon emissions of its top supply chain partners by 2025, a call to action already joined by 91% of them. By engaging, training, and supporting the sustainable transformation of each of its 1,000 partners, the Group will sharply reduce its Scope 3 emissions. 917 suppliers have now been trained and are ready to drive climate action as part of this project.
As the digital partner for efficiency and sustainability, Schneider Electric also continues to support its customers in attaining their own sustainability goals, with digital innovation and solutions. The Roca Group has recently opted for Schneider Electric's climate change consulting services to accelerate their transformation. Since 2018, Schneider has helped its customers save and avoid 302 million tons of CO2 emissions.
“A successful sustainability program can only be built on trust and engagement.” said Olivier Blum, Schneider Electric’s Chief Strategy and Sustainability Officer. “It’s very encouraging to see such a high-level mobilization from our supply chain partners in our decarbonization journey, as well as that of our customers and employees – all of whom count on our unique expertise and experience in this field.”
With regards to local initiatives, 100% of Schneider Electric’s country and zone presidents have identified and established all their local targets for 2025, confirming strong engagement and commitment from around the globe to deliver always more meaningful sustainability impact.
Find out more on Schneider Sustainability Impact, results and highlights:
Schneider Electric’s Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG):
Latest Schneider Electric’s Sustainability awards and rankings:
- Schneider Electric Earns Top Project of the Year Award from Environment + Energy Leader for Supply Chain Initiative
- Schneider named as the Best Global Sustainable Supply Chain Organization at the Global Sustainable Supply Chain Summit in June 2021
- Schneider Electric ranked 4th in Gartner’s Top 25 Supply Chain Award
About Schneider Electric
Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
We are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Hashtags: #LifeIsOn #Sustainability #SRI #OurImpact
Schneider Electric Media Relations
E mail: Global.email@example.com
Source: Schneider Electric
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carevive Introduces Carevive SMART Data to Highlight the Real-world Oncology Patient Experience
- Twist Bioscience Internally-Discovered Single Domain Antibody TB202-3 Shows Potent Binding to Multiple Strains of SARS-CoV-2, Including Alpha, Beta, and Gamma Strains, in Preclinical Studies
- TV And Broadway Actress Julie Halston To Receive Tony Award For Advocacy Work In Support Of Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!