Sanderson Farms to Participate in BofA Securities 2021 Consumer & Retail Technology Conference
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LAUREL, Miss.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sanderson Farms, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAFM) today announced that management will participate in the BofA Securities 2021 Consumer & Retail Technology Conference to be held March 9-10, 2021. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this forum will be held in a virtual format only.
The investor presentation by Joe Sanderson, chairman and chief executive officer, and Mike Cockrell, treasurer, chief financial officer and chief legal officer, will begin at approximately 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, March 9, 2021, and will be available to investors via a live audio webcast. A link to the broadcast can be found at the investor relations section of the Company’s website, www.sandersonfarms.com and a replay will be available for 30 days.
Sanderson Farms, Inc. is engaged in the production, processing, marketing and distribution of fresh, frozen and minimally prepared chicken. Its shares trade on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol SAFM.
Treasurer, Chief Financial Officer
& Chief Legal Officer
Source: Sanderson Farms, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VertiGIS Acquires Facility Management Software Partner KMS
- In-Vehicle Advertising to Fall Flat - Commerce Is The New Revenue Stream For Car Makers
- Mhome Co-edited Provincial Standard Technical Specification Released by Guangdong Provincial Government in China
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!