San Diego Academy of Regenerative Therapies (SDARTs) 4th Global Conference Spotlights Regenerative Stem Cell Treatments for Hair Restoration
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
3-Day Conference welcomes in-person and online attendees.
The Science and Beauty of Regeneration
University of California San Diego's School of Medicine, August 13-15, 2021.
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The 4th global SDARTs conference features a highly respected, international faculty presenting the latest advances in treatments that use the body’s own tissue to repair and rejuvenate patients.
"This year's conference will be unique for several reasons," reports Marcille Pilkington, CEO of SDARTs. "Obviously, having a hybrid conference lets us reach a broader group of health care providers. We’ve also added new presenters who have developed exciting new regenerative treatments for patients. For example, we’re delighted to welcome Dr. John P. Cole, MD, to this year’s faculty. He is a pioneer in hair transplantation and restoration and has developed promising non-surgical treatments for hair loss that use the patient’s own cells. Dr. Cole’s unique therapies, CRP and Stem Cell Suspensions, show every indication of being equally effective for both sexes. Patients' 23-week gains in a preliminary study ranged from 24 to 34%. Such exceptional yield may even increase as Dr. Cole further develops his technique.”
Additional resources: Videos of Dr. Cole's procedures:
Dr. John P. Cole is the Founder and Medical Director of the ForHair Clinic in Atlanta, Georgia. (https://www.forhair.com/about/john-peter-cole-md/)
Additional conference presentations on new regenerative treatments for patients will include:
- Fat pad restoration of the foot
- Penile enhancement
- Treating Radiation Induced Fibrosis (RIF) in mastectomy patients
- Plantar Fasciitis treatment
- Vaginal rejuvenation
Complete 2021 faculty list: https://sdarts.com/pages/2021-invited-faculty
Conference Registration: https://sdarts.com/register
The SDARTs Online Learning Platform offers a wide variety of content on surgical and office-based regenerative medicine procedures. The SDARTs Global Conference is an annual summit presenting leading-edge science and clinical applications of Adipose Regenerative Therapies.
Malaysia Sukcharoun, Marketing/Event Coordinator
Source: San Diego Academy of Regenerative Therapies
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Complimentary World LNG Map at Gastech 2021 and World Gas Conference (WGC 2022) by Mudrock Media
- GC Pharma and Tottori University Enter Research Collaboration and License Agreement for Development of GM1 Gangliosidosis Chaperone Therapy
- Square, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2021 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!