Salads Just Got an Upgrade! America’s #1 Snacking Tomato is Now Available in the Food Service Industry
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
Restaurants are swapping out tasteless, boring tomatoes and replacing them with NatureSweet
SAN ANTONIO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- NatureSweet®, a leading greenhouse-grower of fruit and vegetables, is now providing the food service industry with several delicious snacking tomato products that will transform meals and take flavor to new heights. Handpicked off the vine, NatureSweet Cherubs®, Glorys®, and Constellation® are bite-sized snacking tomatoes that are bursting with tangy flavor, making them the ideal addition to salads, pasta dishes, charcuterie boards, and so much more.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230927080889/en/
“Our consumers requested it, so we’re making it a reality,” says Summer Jones, NatureSweet’s Food Service Sales Manager. “We are the largest vertically integrated agricultural company in North America," she adds. “That means we’re involved in every stage of the process, from planting the seed, harvesting the fruit, packaging, and distribution. It’s how we guarantee great-tasting tomatoes.”
NatureSweet Cherubs®, Glorys®, and Constellation® are available in 10oz and 32oz packaging. NatureSweet is currently piloting the Food Service program with two national restaurant chains.
Along with cultivating produce that has superior flavor, NatureSweet is also committed to having a positive social, environmental, and economic impact within the communities where it operates. NatureSweet is committed to transforming the lives of agricultural workers throughout North America. Efforts around sustainability have led the company to earn Fair Trade Certification, EFI Certification, and B Corp Certification, becoming the largest Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA) company in the world to become a B Corp.
If you’re interested in learning more about NatureSweet’s Food Service products, contact NatureSweet’s Food Service Sales Manager, Summer Jones at [email protected].
Benefits of Greenhouse Grown:
- Consistent, superior quality due to regulated conditions of light, temperature, and humidity
- Year-round availability unlike field grown which is highly dependent on seasonal weather
- Socially and environmentally sustainable production compared to traditional farms
- 87% less land required to convert from natural to arable land
- Fair wage employment and benefits that are year-round, not just seasonal
- Production of eight times more food
- Prevents soil depletion
About NatureSweet® (NS Brands, Ltd.)
NatureSweet® is the single-source solution for greenhouse-grown vegetables and is the #1 best-selling brand in snacking tomatoes. The largest vertically integrated agriculture company in North America, NatureSweet guarantees great-tasting produce year-round, both organic and conventional. Our vegetables are carefully grown, harvested, and packaged by more than 6,000 directly employed company Associates. NatureSweet tomatoes, cucumbers, and sweet peppers are handpicked at the peak of freshness and sold at major supermarket retailers throughout the United States, Mexico, and Canada. NatureSweet is dedicated to having a positive social, environmental, and economic impact within our communities, and our commitment is to transform the lives of agricultural workers throughout North America. This work, as well as our efforts regarding sustainability, have led us to earn B Corp, Fair Trade, and EFI certifications.
External Communications Manager
Source: NS Brands, Ltd.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rio Tinto approves new solar farm and battery storage to power its Amrun bauxite operations on Cape York
- 5 Leading PR Companies in the USA
- ROSEN, A LEADING INVESTOR RIGHTS LAW FIRM, Encourages Fisker Inc. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action – FSR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!