SYSPRO Wins IDC CSAT Award for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
COSTA MESA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- SYSPRO, a global provider of industry-built ERP software, has been recognized as a leading ERP vendor in the IDC customer satisfaction awards program (CSAT). As part of the evaluation process, customers were asked to rate their vendor on more than 30 different customer satisfaction metrics in IDC’s SaaSPath survey. The overall outcome included responses from approximately 2,000 organizations across all geographic regions and company sizes.
Based on those ratings, SYSPRO was placed in the highest scoring group of ERP vendors with strengths ranging from ease of integration to enterprise-level customer support. SYSPRO was also identified as a trusted brand with an ongoing commitment to customers through industry specialization.
According to Paulo De Matos, Chief Product Officer at SYSPRO, “The honor of being recognized in this awards program is a testament to SYSPRO’s continued commitment to customer-centricity. SYSPRO is built to deliver industry-specific functionality for Manufacturers and Distributors and through industry specialization, we are able to remain focused on delivering optimized performance.”
All respondents of the survey undertook an extensive screening process to ensure they are familiar with the technologies they were asked about, are current users, and have influence in their company’s technology buying decisions.
According to Eric Newmark Program Vice President: SaaS, Enterprise Applications, Industry Cloud, and Digital Commerce and lead analyst behind the awards program, “SYSPRO performed well against other ERP vendors in areas in which technology buyers believe the greatest vendor challenges currently exist. This includes areas such as implementation experiences and customer experience.”
SYSPRO is a global, independent provider of industry-built ERP software designed to simplify business complexity for manufacturers and distributors. Focused on delivering optimized performance and complete business visibility, the SYSPRO solution is highly scalable, and can be deployed on-premise, in the cloud, or accessed via a mobile device. SYSPRO’s strengths lie in a simplified approach to technology, expertise in a range of industries, and a commitment to future-proofing customer and partner success.
SYSPRO has more than 15,000 licensed companies in over 60 countries across six continents. For more information, visit www.syspro.com.
Marketing Communications Manager
SYSPRO – United States
+1 (714) 437-1000
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smart and Automated Metal Processing Solutions and Accessories From Taiwan Are Best Choices for Americas’ Industry Upgrading
- Hess Midstream LP Schedules Earnings Release Conference Call
- Tortoise Power and Energy Infrastructure Fund, Inc. (TPZ) Declares Monthly Distribution and Tortoise Essential Assets Income Term Fund (TEAF) Provides Update on Direct Investments and Portfolio Alloca
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!