SQZ Biotech Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WATERTOWN, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- SQZ Biotechnologies Company (NYSE: SQZ) (“SQZ”), a cell therapy company developing novel treatments for multiple therapeutic areas, today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 3,000,000 shares of common stock. All of the shares of common stock are being offered by SQZ. In addition, SQZ expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 450,000 shares of its common stock at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
BofA Securities, Evercore ISI and Stifel are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. BTIG is acting as lead manager for the offering.
A registration statement relating to the securities being sold in the offering has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission but has not yet become effective. This offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. Copies of the preliminary prospectus relating to this offering can be obtained by contacting: BofA Securities, NC1-004-03-43, 200 North College Street, 3rd floor, Charlotte, NC 28255-0001, Attn: Prospectus Department, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; Evercore Group L.L.C., Attention: Equity Capital Markets, 55 East 52nd Street, 35th Floor, New York, New York 10055, or by telephone at (888) 474 0200, or by email at email@example.com; or Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated, Attention: Syndicate, One Montgomery Street, Suite 3700, San Francisco, California 94104, by telephone at 415-364-2720 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of, these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of such state or jurisdiction.
SQZ Biotechnologies IR Contact:
Corporate and Investor Relations
617-758-8672 ext. 728
Source: SQZ Biotechnologies Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SQZ Biotech Presents Preclinical Data on its mRNA-based enhanced APCs and the Potential of the SQZ APC Platform in KRAS Driven Tumors
- Spruce Point Short Porch Group (PRCH), Sees 50-70% Downside
- Investigational Combination of Aliqopa® (copanlisib) and rituximab Significantly Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed Indolent non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesStifel, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!