SBB Research Group Foundation Names June 2023 Grant Finalists: Fun with Chess Community Services, Roberti Community House, Youth Build Lake County
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The SBB Research Group Foundation recognizes three Chicago-area charities as the June 2023 finalists of its monthly grant program supporting impactful nonprofits (in alphabetical order):
- Fun with Chess Community Services (FwC) (Chicago) works with children and teens residing in violence-affected neighborhoods and schools. The organization enables these young people to enhance their decision-making abilities and engage in competitive activities through the power of chess.
- Roberti Community House (RCH) (Waukegan) is a haven where people can gather to share a meal and provide support and understanding in the heart of its kitchen. Through impactful programs and education, RCH uplifts and benefits the community by leveraging each individual’s strengths.
- Youth Build Lake County (North Chicago) empowers disadvantaged young adults in Lake County by providing cost-free education and training in essential life skills, enabling them to improve their prospects for successful careers and further education. These programs equip individuals with a high school diploma, industry credentials, career readiness skills, and practical experience.
The Foundation encourages any 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization to apply for a grant at sbbrg.org/apply-for-grant. Donations are awarded to different organizations monthly.
About the SBB Research Group Foundation
The SBB Research Group Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that furthers the philanthropic mission of SBB Research Group LLC (SBBRG), a Chicago-based investment management firm led by Sam Barnett, Ph.D., and Matt Aven. The Foundation provides grants to support ambitious organizations solving unmet needs with thoughtful, long-term strategies. In addition, the Foundation sponsors the SBBRG STEM Scholarship, which supports students pursuing science, technology, engineering, and mathematics degrees.
Source: SBB Research Group Foundation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals Reports Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- VERIZON ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Verizon Communications, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Feihe Pediatric Brain Development Research Initiative at BCH, a Harvard Medical School Teaching Hospital, Launches
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!