Rushmore Loan Management Services Receives Fannie Mae's STAR Performer Award
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Designation recognizes consistent quality performance within loan servicing
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Rushmore Loan Management Services (“Rushmore”) has maintained the Fannie Mae Servicer Total Achievement and Rewards™ (STAR™) Performer award for 2020. The designation by Fannie Mae is in recognition of Rushmore's outstanding performance in the General Servicing category.
“The STAR designation is a mark of quality within the mortgage loan servicing industry. It signifies the high level of service that our dedicated team provides to our customers and clients every day,” said Rushmore Chief Executive Officer Terry L. Smith. “We are very proud of this recognition by Fannie Mae, which affirms the quality of our servicing platform, the strength of our processes, operations, and technology, and our Servicing team’s consistent commitment to excellence.”
Fannie Mae measures servicers’ performance using metrics to compare against the performance of other Fannie Mae loans with similar credit characteristics.
About Rushmore Loan Management Services
Rushmore Loan Management Services LLC is a residential mortgage servicer and originator with services that include special servicing and prime sub-servicing, correspondent lending, and property disposition. It is dedicated to providing outstanding service and customer support with a commitment to ethical business practices. For more information, visit www.RushmoreLM.com.
Craig Lackey, EVP, General Counsel
Source: Rushmore Loan Management Services
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- nVent Electric plc to Release First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Host Earnings Conference Call on Thursday, April 29
- New Long-Term Data for UPLIZNA® (inebilizumab-cdon) in People Living with Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder (NMOSD)
- Immersion to Report First Quarter 2021 Results and Host Quarterly Conference Call on May 6, 2021