Ridgemont Equity Partners Announces Recent Promotions and New Hires
- Earnings put floor under European stocks, COVID cases in Asia eyed
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar struggles to recover after slump to 7-week trough amid lower U.S. yields
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Private Equity Firm Continues to Grow Team and Expand Capabilities
CHARLOTTE, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Ridgemont Equity Partners, a middle market private equity firm, today announced following promotions: Laura Fahrney and Dan Harknett to Partner, John Grenier, Eric Langerman and Petri Lindberg to Principal, David Allen and Dan Norton to Vice President, Kyle Greer and Sam Poole to Senior Associate and Angus Brown to Fund Controller. The firm also announced the following additions to the team: Michael Mandl and Tessa Shakon a Vice Presidents as well as Lucy Duet, Will Edmonds, Zephyrinus (“ZJ”) Okonkwo and Peter Thompson as Associates.
About Ridgemont Equity Partners
Ridgemont Equity Partners is a Charlotte-based middle market buyout and growth equity investor. Since 1993, the principals of Ridgemont have invested over $5 billion. The firm focuses on equity investments up to $250 million and utilizes a proven, industry-focused investment approach and repeatable value creation strategies. Ridgemont’s most recent flagship fund, REP III, was formed in 2018 and has $1.65B of committed capital. www.ridgemontep.com
Source: Ridgemont Equity Partners
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Blue Launches Global Blue Ventures to Support Its Omnichannel Market Expansion Ambition
- SolarWinds Improves Placement on Completeness of Vision Axis in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring
- Efecte Plc: Publishing of business review for 1-3/2021 on 29 April 2021 and invitation to a briefing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!