Register now for Square Unboxed 2021
- Fed jitters keep S&P, Nasdaq futures below record highs
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- JPMorgan Sees Cleveland Cliffs (CLF) and Steel Dynamics (STLD) as Top Steel Picks, Strong Cash Flow Provided by High Prices a 'Generational Opportunity'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Square’s fifth annual partner and developer summit will be virtual and free to attend
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Square announced today that it will host Square Unboxed, it’s fifth annual partner and developer conference on May 13, 2021.
The virtual event will feature a fireside chat by Square co-founder and CEO Jack Dorsey, and Square co-founder, Jim McKelvey. Square will also announce new products and partnerships around its developer platform and broader partner ecosystem.
In addition, the event will feature a keynote from inventor, maker, YouTuber, and robotics enthusiast, Simone Giertz, as well as remarks from Square Seller Lead, Alyssa Henry, and other key team members from across the company.
“We’ve always known how vital partners are to the long-term success of Square, and in the past year they showed how big of a role they play in helping sellers adapt and innovate,” said Matthew O’Connor, head of partnerships and the developer platform at Square. “From video integrations for sellers looking to host remote consultations and classes, to social selling solutions that enabled retailers to grow their reach and manage sales, partners helped sellers stay afloat and ahead of the curve. We’re looking forward to sharing more about how our partner and developer ecosystem can continue to serve our seller community as they begin to rebuild.”
Over the past five years, Square’s open platform has expanded to offer a diverse variety of software and hardware that integrate to fit the needs of businesses of all types and sizes. Attendees will learn more about how the creative solutions that our developer community is building are fostering stronger connections between sellers, developers, partners, and the customers they serve.
Unboxed 2021 kicks off at 9:00 am Pacific Time on May 13th, and registration is open now. All attendees will receive a recording of the sessions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sequitur Labs Announces EmPOWER SaaS Platform for Secure Lifecycle Management of IoT Devices
- AutoScheduler.ai Named Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s 2021 Top Supply Chain Project
- Creso Pharma and Red Light Holland Merge to Introduce The HighBrid Lab (TM), a Leading Global Psychedelics x Cannabis Company, Specializing in Recreational Products, Applied Science, Technology and In
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!