Regions Next Step Hosts Financial Wellness Webinars as Part of Financial Literacy Month
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Free webinars designed to help people take charge of their financial futures.
BIRMINGHAM, Ala.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Regions Bank on Monday announced a series of free financial wellness webinars that are available to the public through Regions Next Step, the bank’s financial education program.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210419005060/en/
Financial Literacy Coach Eric Smith works with professional athletes to help them manage money and reach their goals. Now, his insights are available to anyone for free through an upcoming Regions Next Step webinar. (Photo: Business Wire)
While April’s webinars are part of the bank’s celebration of Financial Literacy Month, Regions makes timely and topical financial wellness information available to everyone year-round at www.regions.com/nextstep. Webinar topics over the next two weeks will include developing smart money habits, improving credit scores, building personal wealth, and a special discussion called “Money Moves for the New Normal.” During this webinar on April 29, Eric Smith, who is known nationally as “The Financial Literacy Coach,” will cover financial lessons learned during the pandemic, along with best practices for managing money in the near term – while planning realistically for the future.
“Following the financial uncertainty many people have experienced over the last year, smart money-management habits are more important than ever,” said Joye Hehn, Next Step financial education manager for Regions Bank. “Eric Smith is well known for providing financial guidance for professional athletes. We are thrilled to work with him on this upcoming webinar that’s open to anyone who wants to learn actionable, insightful and easy-to-understand tips on ways to build their savings, manage their spending, and develop healthy financial habits that can pay off for years to come.”
Advancing financial wellness is one of Regions Bank’s top priorities for community engagement and is part of the bank’s mission to make life better in the communities it serves. In 2020, Regions supported approximately 130,000 financial wellness classes across the company’s 15-state footprint while helping reach 1.8 million people through a complete range of student and adult financial wellness programs.
Additional digital resources from Regions Next Step include:
- EVERFI Family Portal – During this time of remote learning, Regions is working with financial wellness provider EVERFI to deliver 27 free digital courses consisting of more than 100 lessons designed for K-12 students. Families can select from a variety of topics and participate with their children. More information is available through the EVERFI Family Portal, linked here. Select your state and your child’s school name to receive a catalog of age-appropriate courses.
- Next Step Podcasts – Quick, educational Next Step podcasts, linked here, deliver money-management tips and guidance to address personal and professional goals.
- Next Step Articles, Calculators and Worksheets – From savings strategies to learning how to build a budget, Regions has a library of tools and resources. Browse articles, interactive financial calculators and downloadable worksheets by visiting Regions.com/NextStepFamilyBudget.
About Regions Financial Corporation
Regions Financial Corporation (NYSE: RF), with $147 billion in assets, is a member of the S&P 500 Index and is one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, wealth management, and mortgage products and services. Regions serves customers across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates more than 1,300 banking offices and 2,000 ATMs. Regions Bank is an Equal Housing Lender and Member FDIC. Additional information about Regions and its full line of products and services can be found at www.regions.com.
Source: Regions Financial Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ERS Genomics and Japan SLC Sign CRISPR/Cas9 License Agreement
- Mirum Pharmaceuticals and GC Pharma Enter into Exclusive Licensing Agreement to Develop and Commercialize Maralixibat for Rare Liver Diseases in South Korea
- Logitech Delivers Strong Start to Fiscal Year 2022
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, FDIC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!