Ranger Energy Services, Inc. Announces Date for Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Conference Call
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Ranger Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: RNGR) (the “Company”) will report fourth quarter 2020 financial and operating results after the market closes for trading on February 25, 2021. Following the announcement, the Company’s management will host a fourth quarter 2020 earnings conference call in the morning of February 26, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time (9:00 a.m. Central time).
Interested parties are invited to participate on the call by dialing 1-833-255-2829, or 1-412-902-6710 for international calls, (request to join the Ranger Energy Services call) or via the Company’s website at www.rangerenergy.com. A replay of the conference call will be available following the call and can be accessed from www.rangerenergy.com.
About Ranger Energy Services, Inc.
Ranger Energy Services, Inc. is an independent provider of well service rigs and associated services in the United States, with a focus on unconventional horizontal well completion and production operations. The Company also provides non-rig well services that are necessary to bring and maintain a well on production.
Ranger Energy Services, Inc.
J. Brandon Blossman, (713) 935-8900
Chief Financial Officer
Source: Ranger Energy Services, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SVB Financial Group (SIVB) Tops Q1 EPS by $3.56
- Egress Launches Calculator to Reveal the Cost of Insider Breaches
- Profire Energy Sets First Quarter 2021 Conference Call for Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET