Rand Capital Changes Venue for Annual Meeting of Shareholders to Virtual Only Participation
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BUFFALO, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Rand Capital Corporation (Nasdaq: RAND) (“Rand” or “Rand Capital” or the “Company”), a business development company, today announced that due to the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 virus, it is converting its Annual Meeting of Shareholders to be held on Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time to virtual only participation.
Shareholders as of the close of business on March 5, 2021, which is the record date for the Annual Meeting, can attend the meeting virtually via www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/RAND2021. Shareholders are encouraged to go to the website link 15 minutes prior to the start of the Annual Meeting to register. Whether or not a shareholder plans to attend the Annual Meeting by virtual means, Rand urges its shareholders to vote and submit their proxy in advance of the Annual Meeting by one of the methods described in the proxy statement.
ABOUT RAND CAPITAL
Rand Capital (Nasdaq: RAND) is an externally-managed Business Development Company (BDC) with a wholly-owned subsidiary licensed by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) as a Small Business Investment Company (SBIC). The Company’s investment objective is to maximize total return to its shareholders with current income and capital appreciation by focusing its debt and related equity investments in privately-held, lower middle market companies with committed and experienced managements in a broad variety of industries. Rand invests in early to later-stage businesses that have sustainable, differentiated and market-proven products, revenue of more than $2 million and a path to free cash flow or up to $5 million in EBITDA. The Company’s investment activities are managed by its external investment adviser, Rand Capital Management, LLC (“RCM”). Additional information can be found at the Company’s website where it regularly posts information: https://www.randcapital.com/.
Allen F. ("Pete") Grum
President and CEO
Deborah K. Pawlowski
Kei Advisors LLC
Source: Rand Capital Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ultimovacs Presents the INITIUM Study Design as a Trial-in-Progress Poster at AACR Annual Meeting 2021
- Allogene Therapeutics Presents Preclinical Research Highlighting a Novel TurboCAR™ T Cell Technology Designed to Overcome Immune Suppression in Solid Tumors at the American Association for Cancer Re
- OncXerna Therapeutics Provides New Results from its Xerna™ RNA-based Biomarker Platform at the AACR Annual Meeting