Radial Plans to Fill More Than 500 Seasonal Fulfillment Jobs in Reno, Nevada to Support ecommerce Holiday Demands
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Seasonal hires will be at the forefront of ecommerce, working with the world’s favorite brands and with cutting edge technology to ensure holiday season success
RENO, Nev.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Radial, a bpost group company, the leader in ecommerce solutions, today announced its plan to bring on more than 500 entry-level fulfillment center workers in Reno, Nevada, to support increased ecommerce demand this holiday season. Seasonal associates will be at the forefront of ecommerce, leveraging cutting-edge technology to process online orders - including picking, sorting, packing and shipping - all in a safe, fun team environment.
Recent consumer research conducted by Radial reveals that 65% of shoppers plan to either increase or spend the same on online purchases during the holidays this year compared to 2020. With 25 fulfillment centers and a global fulfillment and transportation network, Radial is experienced at helping brands successfully navigate the busy peak season while keeping worker safety at the forefront. At the fulfillment center in Reno, Nevada, seasonal workers will have the chance to work with some of the world's favorite brands including Lumbazzi, Upper Park Disc Golf and more. Workers will source orders and send them to their final destinations using Radial's technology, fulfillment, and transportation solutions.
“Peak is a crucial time for our clients; year-over-year, the demands on ecommerce increase, making the jobs we are looking to fill absolutely essential,” said Sabrina Wnorowski, Vice President Human Resources, Radial. “We pride ourselves on the fun and engaging culture we create at each site and our people truly are the greatest assets at Radial. We are pleased to be able to open so many positions for seasonal employment in the community and look forward to having local talent join our team during such an exciting time of year.”
This year Radial is focused on associate care—from continued COVID health and safety practices, to training and onboarding improvements with added health and safety-conscious ergonomic tools, to full-time conversion opportunities—the company’s goal is to make the associate experience a great one. As the company continues to expand its fulfillment network to scale and match industry needs, Radial is committed to growing the workforce and being a top place to work for all associates.
With the focus on associate experience, Radial has implemented new technologies that enhance the way teams work across the network, including:
- Health & safety-conscious ergonomic tools: Radial has implemented lighter carts and robotic assistants (Autonomous Mobile Robots) to collaborate and work alongside employees in fulfillment centers, to take away the burdens of moving products manually throughout the day.
- Industry-leading, multi-language technology: tools developed exclusively within Radial that support multi-language interfaces and provide intuitive, tailored language support, enabling anyone from any background to join the Radial team and be successful. These tools will now support English, Spanish, French and Swahili speaking associates.
- Enhanced fulfillment software applications: to improve efficiencies, simplify tasks, and reduce steps.
Seasonal workers at the Reno, Nevada location will be eligible for competitive hourly wages and opportunities for overtime. These seasonal roles are a great opportunity to kickstart a career with Radial. For individuals seeking long-term employment, Radial plans to offer significant opportunities to convert into full-time positions this year.
The location address of Radial’s fulfillment center is:
- 2777 USA Parkway, McCarran, NV 89434
To learn more about the seasonal job openings in Reno, Nevada, visit Radial's career page.
Radial, Inc., a bpost group company, is the leader in ecommerce solutions. Premier brands around the world confidently partner with Radial to deliver their brand promises, anticipate and respond to industry disruption, and compete in a rapidly evolving market. Our expansive network of fulfillment centers, flexible transportation services and advanced omnichannel technologies, help clients meet increasing consumer expectations and maintain market competitiveness. With our personal customer care services and intelligent payment and fraud solutions, brands confidently deliver high-value customer experiences required today. We are flexible, scalable, and focused on our clients' business objectives. Learn how we deliver today's retail for you at radial.com and follow us on Twitter @radialcorp.
Press Contact for Radial:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Simone Biles and Caeleb Dressel Crowned 91st AAU James E. Sullivan Award Co-Winners, Presented by Eastbay
- Hut 8 Mining Announces Third Site Status Update
- Baby Floki Up Prepares for a PancakeSwap Listing on Q4 of 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!