RPM to Announce Fiscal 2021 Third-Quarter Results on April 7, 2021
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MEDINA, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- RPM International Inc. (NYSE: RPM) announced today that it will release its financial results for the fiscal 2021 third-quarter ended February 28, 2021 before the stock market opens on Wednesday, April 7, 2021. The results will be issued via newswire and will also be available on the RPM website at www.RPMinc.com.
Management will host a conference call to discuss the results beginning at 10:00 a.m. EDT the same day. The call can be accessed via webcast at www.RPMinc.com/Investors/Presentations-Webcasts/ or by dialing 833-323-0996 or 236-712-2462 for international callers. Participants are asked to call the assigned number approximately 10 minutes before the conference call begins. The call, which will last approximately one hour, will be open to the public, but only financial analysts will be permitted to ask questions. The media and all other participants will be in a listen-only mode.
For those unable to listen to the live call, a replay will be available from approximately 1:00 p.m. EDT on April 7, 2021 until 11:59 p.m. EDT on April 14, 2021. The replay can be accessed by dialing 800-585-8367 or 416-621-4642 for international callers. The access code is 7494873. The call also will be available both live and for replay, and as a written transcript, via the RPM website at www.RPMinc.com.
RPM International Inc. owns subsidiaries that are world leaders in specialty coatings, sealants, building materials and related services. The company operates across four reportable segments: consumer, construction products, performance coatings and specialty products. RPM has a diverse portfolio with hundreds of market-leading brands, including Rust-Oleum, DAP, Zinsser, Varathane, Day-Glo, Legend Brands, Stonhard, Carboline, Tremco and Dryvit. From homes and workplaces, to infrastructure and precious landmarks, RPM’s brands are trusted by consumers and professionals alike to help build a better world. The company employs approximately 14,600 individuals worldwide. Visit www.RPMinc.com to learn more.
For more information, contact Russell L. Gordon, vice president and chief financial officer, at 330-273-5090 or [email protected].
Russell L. Gordon, vice president and chief financial officer
Source: RPM International Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker (FL) Pops on Beat-and-raise and Positive Commentary, Results Will Help Improve Stock Sentiment Says UBS
- Igloo Releases New Playmate Coolers Inspired by Legendary Rapper The Notorious B.I.G.
- J.D. Walker Has Established Himself as One of the Premier Immigration Lawyers in America
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!